Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Thats an easy one to catch with a heavy drinker.

I fed her the usual 2L and then 8 or 9 hours latter the top was bone dry like she hadn't had anything in a week.

She has been sucking up 2L a day for a while now and the last 4 days or so she has been bone dry at lights on.

Now she is bone dry halfway through the lights so she wants more.

:smokeit:
This is useful to me!! I'm having trouble figuring out when and how much to water, and am afraid to over water ... I think she might need more than I give her sometimes :confused1:

This is useful to me!! I'm having trouble figuring out when and how much to water, and am afraid to over water ... I think she might need more than I give her sometimes :confused1:

When they are as young as yours remember to keep the humidity up a bit.

There are several ways to check when to water.... the lift the pot and feel how heavy it is method, the stick your finger in your medium to your first knuckle method, or a moisture meter.

After you figure out how often initially you can just sort of tell by time.

When they are as young as yours remember to keep the humidity up a bit.

There are several ways to check when to water.... the lift the pot and feel how heavy it is method, the stick your finger in your medium to your first knuckle method, or a moisture meter.

After you figure out how often initially you can just sort of tell by time.
Can't lift the pot on mine! Lol... is huge. Humidity being up is not an issue. It's between 55 and 65 usually. Going to struggle later trying to keep it down.

Just a quick pic. In the next few days I will have to rearrange the girls for a proper family 40 day photo

Tall girl is at 3 foot 4 inches and being in front makes for a crap pic of the others. She's just starting to get some budage going on so hopefully she won't look so spindly in the future. She's going to end with 7 mains IF she fills out.

The other 3 are full and bushy, even the one that's almost at 3 foot.

I'm still too lazy to raise the other 3 so the canopy is level.

Started on 3X suggested nute strength 2 days ago and also started running a booster. They are all fed daily.

The tall girl is sucking up about 2L per day.

A proper pic coming on day 40

Day 37

View attachment 579935

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

How are you keeping your RH at 35%?

I've got 2 that like 3X the nutes, and 2 that don't. That's what caused the Claw shown above.

I'm not going to mix different strength for different plants so I think I will just try 2.5X

And I jinxed myself by mentioning the boredom of hand feeding.... it looks like tall girl just went to twice a day feed requirements.

DAMN..... :nono:

This is what makes multiple strains in the same tent a pain......arrrrgh!!!

How are you keeping your RH at 35%?

That room is my normal flower room for photos.

It has central heat and AC and I have everything set up on digital automatic controls. I can hold Temps and RH at + or - 2

Well.... everything is automated except the damn hand feeding !

:face:

Last edited:
This is what makes multiple strains in the same tent a pain......arrrrgh!!!

Even all the same strain will do it.

I have 4 THC Bombs but 2 different phenos.

Today it looks like 3 don't like the 3X, only the tallest girl is loving it that strong.

Probably going to have a family claw photo in a few days....

:amazon::gassy::amazon:

Day 38 family photo taken with a flash about 30 minutes before lights on so they don't look like their normal perky selves.

I finally got up the energy to raise up the 2 Indica phenos so the canopy is fairly level.

You want to keep your canopy as level as possible at all times. I didn't because I wanted to try and stretch the 2 Indica phenos (they didn't stretch much) You can get away with screwing around a bit like that when under 1000W, but now that they are going into flowering I want them level.

They are living in a 5' X 5' area with flat white panels at each end to bounce some light back.

Each plant is almost 2.5 feet across.

The left front plant is an Indica pheno and it has a ton of nice bud sites. That one was the ball on a stick prune job The second pic is of a young bud on that plant.

The right front plant is also an Indica pheno, its just barely starting bud sites. That was the cube prune job.

The 2 back plants are the Sativa phenos that stretched nicely. The tallest is the right rear at 3 foot 5 inches today.

Today they are about half way to being done.

Considering all the screwing around I've done they don't look half bad in normal light.

Day 38

11111.jpg

22222.jpg

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

Last edited:
Back