Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

I hope they do take over ! :eyebrows:

I've just got flat white fiberboard at each end to bounce some light, I can make it as big as I want.... well up to 40' wide anyway.

Looks more crowded than it really is though, I took that at an angle and got the top of her in the shot.

And that pic is actually missing 1 girl because of the angle. That's only 3 of them.

Once I put her in back it should look a bit better.

:vibe::hookah::vibe:
Lol... I didn't even realize when I looked the first time it was only 3 of them! I can hardly wait until mine gets that big! Is it this exciting every time?!? :woohoo:

Lol... I didn't even realize when I looked the first time it was only 3 of them! I can hardly wait until mine gets that big! Is it this exciting every time?!? :woohoo:

No, it actually gets boring after a while, which is why I've been doing everything goofy this time and am just trying to have fun by seeing how far I can push things with these.

Once you get your routine dialed in and have grown that way for years its pretty much automatic. Then you start breeding for excitement, then that gets old after a while too and it's just a drag watering / feeding.

But a few like this isn't so bad really.... with my regular routine and equipment I have many more plants per grow. Then it really is a pain mixing and feeding.

(there is a reason the flower room I'm currently growing these in is 40' X 20' with a 10' ceiling)

:jawdrop:

:muahaha:

:yeahthat:

Last edited:
yea im hoping to just do it 1-2 a year in the future once i get enough lights haha:baked:

Yeah.... about that....

Keep dreaming my friend, once you start you just keep adding more and more and the next thing you know you've got a big building with a clone room, a pollination room, a mother's room, a veg room, a flower room, and a drying room !

I won't be around, but in about 30 or 40 years you be sure to tell everyone how you only INTENDED to grow 2 a year back when you started.

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

Hmmm... you two have ALMOST managed to decrease my enthusiasm.. but not quite :woohoo1:

Oh no you don't, you have years and years and years of fun and excitement and experimenting to look forward to !

I planted my first seed in 1965, and I have been growing ever since 1966, that is why it seems a chore to me anymore.

I have grown indoors, outdoors, micro grows, as house plants, as bonzai bushes, as trees, and I have mixed breeding my own in with those grows for decades.

You've got tons of fun ahead !!!

Oh no you don't, you have years and years and years of fun and excitement and experimenting to look forward to !

I planted my first seed in 1965, and I have been growing ever since 1966, that is why it seems a chore to me anymore.

I have grown indoors, outdoors, micro grows, as house plants, as bonzai bushes, as trees, and I have mixed breeding my own in with those grows for decades.

You've got tons of fun ahead !!!
Gotta get one to the finish line first!

Back