Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

The ball on a stick was showing off with a full plant pray just a day after a heavy defol

I think she's an exhibitionist :dancer:

Will have 1 or 2 nice bud sites on her :yay:

Day 34

View attachment 578439

78° F / 38% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"
I think she is too haha! Goodness she's a tough little lady.

Or maybe she's trying to escape :drunks:

Even all the lower leaves are reaching for the sky.... but she's in back and I was too lazy to move her to get a full shot

:baked:
Mine don't even reach that high for the light I'm glad I bought more. They pray, but I think yours is speaking in tongues too rofl!

nice @HashMaster what ppm are you giving her or them?

What PPM ? ..... hahahaha

I have not checked PPM or pH at all as I'm trying to show noobs what you can end up with even if you do most everything wrong with these weeds. I thought that in the end maybe some would realize there is no need to freak out over everything as we all did when we first started out.

I've been meaning to get into explaining PPM and pH and turkey basters but I haven't felt up to it.... yet

The next time I'm comfortably numb I will try to remember to do that.

Thanks for reminding me Trip ! :pass:

haha yea im just curious @HashMaster i dont check ppm either i just read my girls anymore:thumbsup:

See, that's exactly how it should be done !

When I started there were no moisture meters, pH testers, TDS meters, or Internet for pictures or help with problems.

It's only a weed ..........

You my friend officially became a grower / Gardner when you learned to read plants

:slap:

See, that's exactly how it should be done !

When I started there were no moisture meters, pH testers, TDS meters, or Internet for pictures or help with problems.

It's only a weed ..........

You my friend officially became a grower / Gardner when you learned to read plants

:slap:
The Elvis taught me the ways of a Gardner i owe alot to him taking time out of his day and responding to all of my many questions haha

The Elvis taught me the ways of a Gardner i owe alot to him taking time out of his day and responding to all of my many questions haha

Well he's a good teacher !

Here I'm not trying to teach a whole bunch really, I'm more into getting people to research and to think for themselves. THAT is how one learns to read plants IMHO.

That's probably what Elvis got you to do as well I'm guessing....

For me it's impossible to teach how to read plants and also how to defol as you must be able to read plants to defol. Everything else could be spelled out in black and white.

I could list off do A, B, C, and don't do X, Y, Z but in the end what would a noob learn ?

Nothing for their next go round methinks....

:bighug:

Last edited:
Well he's a good teacher !

Here I'm not trying to teach a whole bunch really, I'm more into getting people to research and to think for themselves. THAT is how one learns to read plants IMHO.

That's probably what Elvis got you to do as well I'm guessing....

For me it's impossible to teach how to read plants and also how to defol as you must be able to read plants to defol. Everything else could be spelled out in black and white.

I could list off do A, B, C, and don't do X, Y, Z but in the end what would a noob learn ?

Nothing for their next go round methinks....

:bighug:
yea he def sterred me in the right direction and because of that i watched how my plants reacted and remembered how they looked and all that... 1+1+2
i like to feed them till they just BARELY burn the tips to tell me my limit in flower 1-2X's just to play around with them and im thinking of trying it in veg after they get established and i think they could take a nice heavy feed:pass:
defol im still hesitant about tho just cuz i didnt do it right the last time and i seen how the nodes wernt as developed as the one right beside it here i didnt defol....

Back