Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

yea he def sterred me in the right direction and because of that i watched how my plants reacted and remembered how they looked and all that... 1+1+2
i like to feed them till they just BARELY burn the tips to tell me my limit in flower 1-2X's just to play around with them and im thinking of trying it in veg after they get established and i think they could take a nice heavy feed:pass:
defol im still hesitant about tho just cuz i didnt do it right the last time and i seen how the nodes wernt as developed as the one right beside it here i didnt defol....

You will find more benifits in veg than you did in flower !

The principle is the same.

Then in veg also eventually play with pot size and lights and you can control / influence every aspect of development and you can make it become anything you want it to become.

Get all that down first and then defol is a piece of cake, and it is used for shape and to maximize yield.

Last edited:
You will find more benifits in veg than you did in flower !

The principle is the same.

Then in veg also eventually play with pot size and lights and you can control / influence every aspect of development and you can make it become anything you want it to become.

Get all that down first and then defol is a piece of cake, and it is used for shape and to maximize yield.
i cant wait!:yay:

What PPM ? ..... hahahaha

I have not checked PPM or pH at all as I'm trying to show noobs what you can end up with even if you do most everything wrong with these weeds. I thought that in the end maybe some would realize there is no need to freak out over everything as we all did when we first started out.

I've been meaning to get into explaining PPM and pH and turkey basters but I haven't felt up to it.... yet

The next time I'm comfortably numb I will try to remember to do that.

Thanks for reminding me Trip ! :pass:
I don't use ppm either. I just go by what the leaves tell me. I don't want to learn ppm readings. I want to make reading their leaves the easy way for me. I don't have any meters at all. I've come this far without them so I'm confident I don't need them or want them.

Last edited:
I don't use ppm either. I just go by what the leaves tell me. I don't want to learn ppm readings. I want to make reading their leaves the easy way for me. I don't have any meters at all. I've come this far without them so I'm confident I don't need them or want them.

:greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

:slap:

What PPM ? ..... hahahaha

I have not checked PPM or pH at all as I'm trying to show noobs what you can end up with even if you do most everything wrong with these weeds. I thought that in the end maybe some would realize there is no need to freak out over everything as we all did when we first started out.

I've been meaning to get into explaining PPM and pH and turkey basters but I haven't felt up to it.... yet

The next time I'm comfortably numb I will try to remember to do that.

Thanks for reminding me Trip ! :pass:
LOL

[emoji235]Follow the rabbit[emoji235]
Check out our friendly grow off when you get a chance. Show some love if you got a bit to spare.
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

Just a quick pic. In the next few days I will have to rearrange the girls for a proper family 40 day photo

Tall girl is at 3 foot 4 inches and being in front makes for a crap pic of the others. She's just starting to get some budage going on so hopefully she won't look so spindly in the future. She's going to end with 7 mains IF she fills out.

The other 3 are full and bushy, even the one that's almost at 3 foot.

I'm still too lazy to raise the other 3 so the canopy is level.

Started on 3X suggested nute strength 2 days ago and also started running a booster. They are all fed daily.

The tall girl is sucking up about 2L per day.

A proper pic coming on day 40

Day 37

20160605_200706-1.jpg

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

Last edited:
Just a quick pic. In the next few days I will have to rearrange the girls for a proper family 40 day photo

Tall girl is at 3 foot 4 inches and being in front makes for a crap pic of the other three. She's just starting to get some budage going on so hopefully she won't look so spindly in the future. She's going to end with 7 mains IF she fills out.

The other 3 are full and bushy, even the one that's almost at 3 foot.

I'm still too lazy to raise the other 3 so the canopy is level.

Started on 3X suggested nute strength 2 days ago and also started running a booster. They are all fed daily.

The tall girl is sucking up a bit over 2L per day.

A proper pic coming on day 40

Day 37

View attachment 579935

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"
Starting to look crowded up in there! The plants are taking over :smoking:

Starting to look crowded up in there! The plants are taking over :smoking:

I hope they do take over ! :eyebrows:

I've just got flat white fiberboard at each end to bounce some light, I can make it as big as I want.... well up to 40' wide anyway.

Looks more crowded than it really is though, I took that at an angle and got the top of her in the shot.

And that pic is actually missing 1 girl because of the angle. That's only 3 of them.

Once I put her in back it should look a bit better.

:vibe::hookah::vibe:

Back