Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

I bet! I've never been to a concert before.

And you won't get the chance to experience it like that anymore....

Drugs, sex, and rock and roll was not just an expression.

Heck, anymore I don't think you can even light a lighter at most concerts without a fire Marshall getting involved....

:yellowcard:

And you won't get the chance to experience it like that anymore....

Drugs, sex, and rock and roll was not just an expression.

Heck, anymore I don't think you can even light a lighter at most concerts without a fire Marshall getting involved....

:yellowcard:
And that is why I have chosen not to even bother lol. There's one thing I go to every year on Indian farmlands called masqerave we can light all the lighters we want lol. You camp out there for 3 days. Still nothing is like it was back then. The quality of everything is out the window.

I cant believe that you have never been to a concert. They aren't the same but good music is still out there. I just saw dave mason and was in awe of a 70 year old legend. He warmed up for the doobie brothers and journey. Was a performance to remember!
Im disappointed to never had the chance to see pink Floyd

It's funny.... bands I saw when they were new are still being played and listened to now.

I can crank some old tunes and find that people 1/3 my age still jam to it.

I was lucky I guess, I got to party with / at Floyd, Sabbath, Zep, Stones, Rush, Alice, Aerosmith, AC/DC.... and dozens and dozens of others over several decades.

I will never see another venue concert ever again though...besides the fact that the ticket prices now are nuts, I would be thrown out or arrested rather quickly :shrug:

There is still a few 2 or 3 day parties I hit. Lot more regs now but still fun to be had and new friends to be met !

I saw Floyd 3 times. At 3 different periods in their career. They were all epic trips for one reason or another !

It's funny.... bands I saw when they were new are still being played and listened to now.

I can crank some old tunes and find that people 1/3 my age still jam to it.

I was lucky I guess, I got to party with / at Floyd, Sabbath, Zep, Stones, Rush, Alice, Aerosmith, AC/DC.... and dozens and dozens of others over several decades.

I will never see another venue concert ever again though...besides the fact that the ticket prices now are nuts, I would be thrown out or arrested rather quickly :shrug:

There is still a few 2 or 3 day parties I hit. Lot more regs now but still fun to be had and new friends to be met !
***in a snobby rich girl voice**** Im soooooo peanut butter and jealous right now!
hahah shit man that sounds like some GREAT times hash!

Check out how much I paid to see this tour:

It was outrageous!

20160528_212002-1.jpg

I used to write the names of the other bands on the backs of the stubs because we always got so wasted we would forget all the other bands names.

Ended up with stacks and stacks of stubs so I started tacking em to boards. Then I ended up with stacks of boards...

So.......

Now those boards hold up plants and things, or buckets out in the workshop, or parts out in the garage.....

Last edited:
Check out how much I paid to see this:

It was outrageous!

View attachment 576109

I used to write the names of the other bands on the backs of the stubs because we always got so wasted we would forget all the other bands names.

Ended up with stacks and stacks of stubs so I started tacking em to boards. Then I ended up with stacks of boards...

So.......

Now those boards hold up plants and things, or buckets out in the workshop, or parts out in the garage.....

A few years later things started changing. It went from 9 to 99 in less than ten years. Crazy

[emoji235]Follow the rabbit[emoji235]
Check out our friendly grow off when you get a chance. Show some love if you got a bit to spare.
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

A few years later things started changing. It went from 9 to 99 in less than ten years. Crazy

[emoji235]Follow the rabbit[emoji235]
Check out our friendly grow off when you get a chance. Show some love if you got a bit to spare.
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

It was worth the $9.... I guess.... :dizzy:

77 was their last US tour, and man were they wasted when they came on.

Good times were had by all :baked:

Back