Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Well you just described a self proclaimed "expert".... they are a legend in their own mind.

BUT, not all commercial growers are like that, and you will also find other personal growers that are exactly like that. They think they know everything and their way is the only way...

I know commercial growers who have the same goals for every grow that we would have (best quality, best taste, best high, best yield, etc ) they just do it on a larger scale and supply dispensaries.

Though science is heavily involved, IMHO growing is an art and subject to personal approach and touch.

Though science is heavily involved, IMHO growing is an art and subject to personal approach and touch.

That's exactly why I laugh at people who behave like your friend did towards you.

Back when I started out it was 100% trial and error and then shared knowledge

That's exactly why I laugh at people who behave like your friend did towards you.

Back when I started out it was 100% trial and error and then shared knowledge

I wasn't going to mention this because in the big picture Love and Peace will reign. I actually stopped my vehicle in traffic and made him get out.......:rolleyes1:

:crying:

That is the reason this site and everyone here is so awsome. Helping others learn while not busting our ass. Actually growing is all what helps us learn there are many ways to do this.
I am very grateful that your knowledge and experience are shared. :bow:

Yup, the other forums can keep their self proclaimed "experts" on everything.

I usually avoid forums for that exact reason. I lurked here for a while before I joined.

After I realized 99.5% of the members here were cool I quit lurking and joined.

Then I became a badge whore..... :kiss:

I landed here at AFN quickly myself, fortunately.

Since, I have come across other Groups when fishing the net for information. I have been shocked be the ripping that goes on at other sites. If you are new, you can quickly get run-off or humiliated by folks at most sites.

As mentioned by @Dudeski, the environment at AFN is one of education and friendship; not one of "WHO IS THE BEST." Heck, even at the BOM competition it is all friendly....for the most part...he, he, he.....

Yes but that competition makes everyone better! It just sets me a goal of what my plants should look like when properly grown.

Back