DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

I'd be up for this, for me it's all about stealth because my local law is making me the villain
Let us see what kind of furniture you plan to use...you can use whatever but for our informal (as of now) grow off we are contemplating then we have some basic rules that @BayLee420 put out.

I usually let them soak for 24 then drop in their final soil filled home so I'll drop them tonight then transplant them in a few weeks.
Or I just might leave them in these pots and move them to the other tent and drop some of my new SODK x Fantasmo that just came in today when my new pots get here...decisions

And I got some Heisenberg's too from the Vault for a comparative grow...some of each maybe?
It's a terrible thing when you have all these good seeds and not enough room to grow them all [emoji106]

I we are almost all in that boat. I probably have a variety of at least 60 beans and I can only do 2-3 plants at a time. And it is an almost a certain bet, that I will order more beans long before these are gone. lolol

I we are almost all in that boat. I probably have a variety of at least 60 beans and I can only do 2-3 plants at a time. And it is an almost a certain bet, that I will order more beans long before these are gone. lolol
I hear that man!! Especially when @mephisto drops their new ones on 4/20....

So I couldn't decide so I put my deep blue c and Tyrone in the small soil pots yesterday...now here is where it gets crazy. I ordered some 2 gallon smart pots and they will be here today so in preparation for them I dropped 2 Heisenberg specials and 2 SODK X Fantasmo illuminauto in water last night and will put them in soil tonight. I'm gonna be a busy guy... I'll update once they all pop and get some new journals going.

Let us see what kind of furniture you plan to use...you can use whatever but for our informal (as of now) grow off we are contemplating then we have some basic rules that @BayLee420 put out.

Been using the furniture for a few years now, although in my garage no one has a clue of it's purpose, my garage seems to be a sociable place (internal door connecting kitchen) when having social gatherings

IMG_5683.JPG

Back