DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

All 4 girls in my stealth cab have broken ground...I'll update with pics hopefully tonight if I have the time, if not then I'll get them up when I get a chance. Things a little crazy with 12 plants going and everything else on top...
Let the excitement begin.

Finally after days of leaving everyone in suspense...we have liftoff and we have photos to prove it!!
Thank you to @BayLee420 for the great idea for creating a grow space out of a tv cabinet. I hope I've done you proud and hope these little girls give me lots of fat chunky children.
So within my little cab I have 4 2 gallon smart pots carrying a host of @mephisto seeds - 2 Heisenberg specials and 2 SODK X Fantasmo.
Here are pics from yesterday. Not much change today so I won't post pics from today. I'll probably start a new journal as well and I'll post a link to it when I do.
c1e3d9aee2d27e4fddced96f622bf634.jpg
ff0152d8c28526ae367a2a28a479a055.jpg
e141de6caadfe0aa2e3bc93da008e64d.jpg
c414bd9d5596ef2242f4abc73f386b5a.jpg
9eed1c4da91c627bcae7ddd1ac1f5c66.jpg

I look forward to seeing how your grow turns out. When you open the doors and see nothing but a small forest, don't forget to post pictures of your happy dance!!:frog:

Ok thanks for the link to your other thread. Why don't you put the links to your threads in your signature. It makes it easier to find and follow your grows. If ya don't know how just ask and i'll send ya a "how to".

Ok thanks for the link to your other thread. Why don't you put the links to your threads in your signature. It makes it easier to find and follow your grows. If ya don't know how just ask and i'll send ya a "how to".
Heck yes!! I usually do this all from my phone using tapatalk so no sigs or anything show up so I wasn't even aware most of this stuff existed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Not sure if this would work with your phone or tapatalk. I only use my laptop. This is something that I sent to a few folks, seemed to work for them.

1. Go to the page that you want to create a link to.
index.php

2. Click on and highlight the complete address for that page.
index.php

3. Copy the complete address.
index.php

4. Go to your profile and click "Signature".
index.php

5. Type in the text for your signature.
index.php

6. Highlight the text where you want the link.
index.php

7. Click on the link button.
index.php

8. Paste the information that you copier in step 3.
index.php

9. Click the insert button
index.php

10. Then click the save button.

Not sure if this would work with your phone or tapatalk. I only use my laptop. This is something that I sent to a few folks, seemed to work for them.

1. Go to the page that you want to create a link to.
index.php

2. Click on and highlight the complete address for that page.
index.php

3. Copy the complete address.
index.php

4. Go to your profile and click "Signature".
index.php

5. Type in the text for your signature.
index.php

6. Highlight the text where you want the link.
index.php

7. Click on the link button.
index.php

8. Paste the information that you copier in step 3.
index.php

9. Click the insert button
index.php

10. Then click the save button.

geek.jpg
Max Slap too.:slap:

Back