DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

I don't see the closet. Until you posted the picture of the inside. I had to go back and see where it was. Is the cabinet on the right with the doors the grow box?

It's stealth...What are the dimension of the box?

Never would know it was there.

Last edited:
The cabinet was left from the previous owners of the house we live in now, was bedroom furniture made 100% of solid oak, moved into the garage and over a couple of years made it bigger and bigger! and now it is 80x80x200cm (32x32x80") could do with a bit more room that's for sure!

do normally grow 2 plants but luckily only one this time...

20160228_165136.jpg

@dcat0921 that's what I was thinking! If it weren't for the smell you could put some lights on her and put her in your living room :thumbsup:

That is a truly stealthy grow closet!! I was already disappointed we got rid of our cabinet in our garage. After seeing this I'm gonna have to go kick my hubby!!

Ok so my new smart pots came today so of course I had to get them filled with soil so I could drop my waiting seeds. Here it is with 2 Heisenberg specials and 2 SODK x Fantasmo from the new Mephisto line..haven't started my journal yet but here's a sneak peek.
8323d3819b5266982914426d21a0946b.jpg

So where are the seeds ya dropped a couple of days ago?

All 4 girls in my stealth cab have broken ground...I'll update with pics hopefully tonight if I have the time, if not then I'll get them up when I get a chance. Things a little crazy with 12 plants going and everything else on top...

Back