DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

As per @mephisto. You can transplant their girls just when they shoe their sex. @Rhyce Saroni does it all the time. Look into it and you'll have the time to still bring the new girls to maturity in larger containers.
Guess I should order my new smart pots then...lol
I've transplanted before from crap soil to better soil and never had any issues so not too worried about that. One of the girls in my current grow was transplanted after about 8 days of no growth and now she's almost as big as the others...

I was pretty lucky with my cab...the back piece was strong enough that I didn't need to replace it like you did..saved me time and money.
I'm not the handiest guy either but can usually fake my way through things without too much trouble.

Guess I should order my new smart pots then...lol
I've transplanted before from crap soil to better soil and never had any issues so not too worried about that. One of the girls in my current grow was transplanted after about 8 days of no growth and now she's almost as big as the others...
There are so much info out there on Autoflower Cannabis that is out dated. I am not saying here on AFN, but in the Ganja Growing Community in my area are clueless on Autos.

Transplanting very early is now way going to hurt if done correctly. I had a Northern Lights Auto (Nirvana) in one my 1st grows that had her main cola at 35 days get crunched and break clean off. I put it back on with band-aids. The main cola was a monster with more smaller branches in it. Without a skipping a beat. I think it's on www.seedfinder.eu My Swiss Cheese is on their site and whatever seed bank offer's Nirvana Swiss Cheese beans.

So how long can I let my seeds soak in water before it gets dangerous? My new pots should be here tomorrow so if I can let them soak 48 instead of 24 I can drop them right in the final pot - not that I'm worried about the transplant...

So how long can I let my seeds soak in water before it gets dangerous? My new pots should be here tomorrow so if I can let them soak 48 instead of 24 I can drop them right in the final pot - not that I'm worried about the transplant...

I'd at least pop them in a slightly damp paper towel after 24hrs. They will drown if ya leave them in there too long. On my first grow I wasted about 5 beans trying to germinate with too much water.

I usually let them soak for 24 then drop in their final soil filled home so I'll drop them tonight then transplant them in a few weeks.
Or I just might leave them in these pots and move them to the other tent and drop some of my new SODK x Fantasmo that just came in today when my new pots get here...decisions

And I got some Heisenberg's too from the Vault for a comparative grow...some of each maybe?
It's a terrible thing when you have all these good seeds and not enough room to grow them all [emoji106]

Last edited:
Back