DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

Those are awesome guys! We had an old cabinet that was huge, it was even taller than the ones you guys used. We just gave it away to get it out of our garage. It never occurred to me that I could have just left it sitting in the garage but serving a new propose :thumbsup:

My husband would love to move my hobby out of the guest bedroom. I'm gonna show him this thread and do a little shopping around. But my idea would be to figure out a way to put my 2x2x6 tent inside of something instead of converting the interior. That would save having to line it and dealing with light leaks.

Great job and I look forward to your TV cabinet stealth grow off!!

Got Mylar added to the sides so should have all the light bouncing I need. Dropped 4 seeds - 2 deep blue C and 2 Tyrone special in water last night. Will be putting them in there new home tonight. Pots are pretty small but they fit better than my bigger pots and this way I can maybe control the size a little better.
I have about 30" of total height so I think I'm fine there.
I will continue to post here and maybe start a new thread too just to get another full journal logged in the books - hopefully that doesn't confuse anyone (especially myself).

Thanks to @BayLee420 for the inspiration to make this cabinet. I hope i can make you proud [emoji106]

I have about 30" of total height so I think I'm fine there.
Is this 30" from the bottom of the grow space to the bottom of the LED? You could get 4 two gallon containers in there. Especially with the max reflection of the mylar flim. Mephisto Genetics have many short high quality strains that will grow to full maturity w/o any need for LST.

Is this 30" from the bottom of the grow space to the bottom of the LED? You could get 4 two gallon containers in there. Especially with the max reflection of the mylar flim. Mephisto Genetics have many short high quality strains that will grow to full maturity w/o any need for LST.
30" from bottom of light to shelf... I may do bigger pots next time but I was too greedy this time and wanted to try 4 smaller ones without getting too jumbled. I'm going to order some of the 2 gallon fabric pots like you have and give those a shot next time...just forgot to order them and am too excited to get this going to wait.
I'll do some checking on my remaining Mephisto seeds and see what sizes they are for next round.

I hope i can make you proud
emoji106.png
Ahhhh shucks....it's nothing..I posted the thread so grower's can use their imagination and have a quality grow space that they would be proud of. Also that the growers have a nice piece of home furnishing to boot.

I never in my wildest dreams did I think my TV closet would bring as much interest as it has. That it took a sort time for anyone to attempt it and did an excellent job too. On the good side is that I spend more time on AFN answering DYI questions. Believe me...I am not a skilled handy man....my wife doesn't allow glue of any kind in the house. That's a story in itself. If they only knew that I have a limited skill in woodworking.
thumb.jpg

Back