DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

Yeah dude, I know just enough about computers to be dangerous. I think @Spanglish helped me with this about a year ago. I did a bit of trial and error and managed to get it done. Then I thought to myself that I would never be able to remember how to do it, so I created the tutorial and added pictures for me to refer to later. Has come in handy a few times when I have passed it on to others members. Gives a sense of accomplishment and at least partially satisfies the need to pay back all I have learned here on AFN. Many thanks for the rep bro, always appreciated.

I have passed it on to others members
I use tapatalk. Load my pictures on it then go back on my pc and edit the text. @Rhyce Saroni showed me the tapatalk app on a visit to Rhyceland. Tapatalk loads pictures w/o an issue of alignment that I had in flipping crappy Windows.

windows.png
windows2.png

Last edited:
I use tapatalk. Load my pictures on it then go back on my pc and edit the text. @Rhyce Saroni showed me the tapatalk app on a visit to Rhyceland. Tapatalk loads pictures w/o an issue of alignment that I had in flipping crappy Windows.

View attachment 539659 View attachment 539660

Glad you like it.. it's made posting my stuff a breeze because now I just shoot the photo directly into the thread with NO uploading and no photos left on my phone either... very clean app...

Back