ha ha joke then lol, I was wondering though if you used 1 old together with 1 new one would this mess up the spectrum? Have you ever tried using a led with a HPS light or different combinations of lights. I know you love a good old experiment lol in reality Its pointless though due to electric cost I know but just out of interest >?

Combinations of any decent horticultural lighting will work well just look at the Kings grows the only light source he hasn't got indoors is the sun lol.

Must have missed it candle.gif..........

Last edited:
Hey Tang...I've been quietly observing you works for a little while now and I have to say you always manage to blow me away. Soo if you don't mind imma sub up for this one and follow along front row center. :)

Tango you are the man . were is this kings grow i wanna read up on it LOL. cant wait to see pics and results of this grow :)

think Iv found it Dw. this guy is a nutter !!!! DWC and all these lights. My jaws on the floor just seen the size of his plants . wowowowowowowow

Best of British on this one bro (not that you'll need it!) :Sharing One: Sub'd "Munch..munch..munch

Hey Tang something I was meaning to ask, are they the same air pots as the last ones ? I don't mean the same size I mean exactly the same ones. I've been thinking as pots are cheap then change them every time to reduce the risk of little pests/bugs etc.

Like a whipped dog I'll be following this one too

Day 5.

I've decided just to run the one S99.

q3u1pHs.jpg
OEw1eIj.jpg
3yUAs5q.jpg

Back