Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Tang you are the reason I went with the Autoxtreme! I saw the video they have and to achieve that kind of yeild is amazing, I am doing 6 DWC AutoX's under 2kwatts HID so I am hoping to get half of the 300 u got and I will be pleased. I have about 6 or 7 grows with DWC and soil all Photoperiod though never auto's. I have been waiting on the genetics to be strong enough from the indica and sativas to increase potency and yeild. When I came across your grow journal of the autox I was sold. Thanks for all your help and is this the nute schedule you used for your autox grow?

yes bro I used this Shedule for the X in the video.

Well, I dont know much, but I was watching some videos, and the guy had these products (they come in a kit) http://www.amazon.com/General-Hydro...93378&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=general+organicws
Guess I wanna know if that would work if im growing 1-3 plants. Thanks a lot, very very interested in becoming a grower like you guys, but we all have to start somewhere right? lol

Most nutrient designed for canna will do a good job if you use the right ratios and amounts I've not used the GH line so can't really advise with those...you could try 1/4 strength after 2 weeks then slowly build to half strength but that would be guesstimating lol.

Tang. Would you have roughly equivalent EC readings for those feeds? (rough)

My background is 0.4 and full strength (my feed) is 1.8 EC.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

hey tang im really intrested in your schedule, but im thinking since were doing a small grow over here but using 15l airpots like you is it nescicary to do a 40l flush when you switch to bloom cos i have no where for that water to go except all over my room :(

edit: do you have an osmosis system or somthing ?

Last edited:
Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

hey tang im really intrested in your schedule, but im thinking since were doing a small grow over here but using 15l airpots like you is it nescicary to do a 40l flush when you switch to bloom cos i have no where for that water to go except all over my room :(

I dont water to run off so a mid grow flush is essential to remove the build up of salts and other minerals.

My water is straight from the tap with no filtering envolved.

do what i do get you wife carry it gently to the tub and bob's yer uncle

I would really like to try that Feeding plan but i just took all the Ingridients and packed it in the Shopping Cart at our local Growshop......than i had to breathe hard.....240.- bucks for Fertilizers oh my Days....... with my Needings i would end up as a broke Guy...im anyways atm lol. When i get some spare Bucks i really like to try it but i guess for the moment the Powderfeed solution is the best i can afford.

I would really like to try that Feeding plan but i just took all the Ingridients and packed it in the Shopping Cart at our local Growshop......than i had to breathe hard.....240.- bucks for Fertilizers oh my Days....... with my Needings i would end up as a broke Guy...im anyways atm lol. When i get some spare Bucks i really like to try it but i guess for the moment the Powderfeed solution is the best i can afford.

If you buy 1L of each you will get over a years growing out if most if the bottles if you grow similar amounts to me,some like Voodoo Juice and Bud factor X will last 2 years.

I will defo give that Bud Factor X a try Tang to boost the Powderfeed. But as long as i have some of the Pf over here i rather save my Money for some extra Leds. When i have to invest for whole new ferts then i mind to give it a Try as the Ammount of Pf i always order comes in around the 200 Bucks also. What do you think about the Bud Candy would this be ok to give the Autos in the end third of Flowering....heard it really gives the Buds a nice Taste ect.

I paid over 400 canadian for the schedule but I know it works. But that is with 2litres of grow and bloom ab

Hello everyone, I have a quick question about Advanced nutrient Connoisseur a-b. Do I use both parts during flower? It seems to have alot of Nitrogen in it to be a bloom nute hell the grow a&b I used during veg doesn't have as much nitrogen in it. Thanks for any help, Peace ✌

Hello everyone, I have a quick question about Advanced nutrient Connoisseur a-b. Do I use both parts during flower? It seems to have alot of Nitrogen in it to be a bloom nute hell the grow a&b I used during veg doesn't have as much nitrogen in it. Thanks for any help, Peace ✌

There is a Grow A&B and a Bloom A&B they are both 2 parts base nutrients so should be used together. I did a few runs with the Connoisseur but found the results no different from there Sensi 2 part base nutrients so went back. You can use the Connoisseur with this schedule with the same amounts as the Sensi.

Back