Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Over here the Prices are freaking high that was all for the Half Liter Bottles.

Thanks Tang for the quick response. I'm on my 3rd grow and these nutrients and your schedule so far have my girls looking good. I did get some tip burn on the THC Bombs but not the AKR's. Thanks again to you Tang and the AFN community for making me a better grower. Here's a couple of pics at day 36. Peace ✌ WP_20141030_10_34_35_Pro.jpgWP_20141030_10_34_05_Pro.jpg

Thanks Tang for the quick response. I'm on my 3rd grow and these nutrients and your schedule so far have my girls looking good. I did get some tip burn on the THC Bombs but not the AKR's. Thanks again to you Tang and the AFN community for making me a better grower. Here's a couple of pics at day 36. Peace ✌ View attachment 395174View attachment 395173

plus max rep bro their stunners.

Thanks Tang for the quick response. I'm on my 3rd grow and these nutrients and your schedule so far have my girls looking good. I did get some tip burn on the THC Bombs but not the AKR's. Thanks again to you Tang and the AFN community for making me a better grower. Here's a couple of pics at day 36. Peace ✌ View attachment 395174View attachment 395173
That is with t5 lights 16 alltogether by the looks very impressive you are going to have a stellar harvest Here is some Karma bro:karma:

what ph should I shoot for in promix? My sensi bloom ph perfect comes out at 5.8 now

Once more thx Tang for this feeding schedule. I used a similar schedule with plagron nute and the results were amazing.

what ph should I shoot for in promix? My sensi bloom ph perfect comes out at 5.8 now

mine is 6.6 after nutes bro but I use different soil so it may buffer differently to yours.

Once more thx Tang for this feeding schedule. I used a similar schedule with plagron nute and the results were amazing.

Great news bro.

Strange why does mine mix to 5.8 in water? Its not the coco stuff but it is in the black bottles.

What Ph level you shooting for 5.8 is pretty good I would think did you see the video I put on here testing AN'S PH perfect I have a thread with the video on it. pretty cool video

as long as 5.8 is good I am cool with that. But I thought it should be around 6.2 or so.

Back