Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

I am giving this feed schedule a shot this round of auto Gorilla Shizzle. Using 3 gal. pots with coco. In a 36"x 36" tent. I have six Chilled Logic pucks using 244 Samsung LM301B chips each. At 50w each for grow and 75w for flower. My base nutes are Sensi Coco and at week 4 of feed I am using about 3/4 liter a day. I am in the US and ordered a jug of Plant Magic from the UK because I like the addition of iron that feeds chlorophyll and helps keeps the girls green and healthy. As for the guy whom asked about setting water out for 24 hours. Governments use chlorine in tap water so to keep pipes free of organic matter and kill microbes. We spend a lot of money on nutrients with microbes for soil health and to breakdown nutrients so plants can adsorb them as needed. And chlorine will kill them. And for flushing I use a ten gallon shop vacuum so I do not have to carry the girls through the house to a large sink. The girls are looking impressive so far. Even the runt is catching her big sisters. We will see what we have once we hit the flower cycle.

hey tang why u start Voodoo Juice days 10?

AN recommendation for 2 weeks?

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised https://www.autoflower.org/f16/magnetised-water-25441.html all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

25-30.Günler - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

30. Gün - Suyu topraktan geçirerek biriken minerali temizleyin, suyu doğrudan musluktan kullanacağım ve 15 litrelik tencerelerime 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B ve 5 ml Vudu suyu. Besiyerinin 31. günde sulamaya ihtiyacı olmayacaktır.

Gün 32 - 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

35 - 40. Gün - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Gün 40 ila 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Gün 45 ila 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Tomurcuk Faktörü X.

Gün 60 ila 70 - PH'siz su ile sadece su.
[/ALINTI]
merhaba tang aranızda yeniyim, platformunuz çok güzel yemek insanlara birkaç soru sormak istiyorum bana yardımcı olur musunuz

Hey everyone,

I have heard that the percentages of nutrients in bottles are changed.

Do you know is this schedule still valid?

Hey everyone,

I have heard that the percentages of nutrients in bottles are changed.

Do you know is this schedule still valid?
Quickly looking at post no. 1, the regimen looks rather conventional, mainstream, even conservative; a rather straightforward Adv. Nutr. schedule. Otherwise, TaNg is so good and respected as a grower, I;'d trust that it's a very viable, working regimen.

This is different from the TaNg-based regimen that TaNg, I and others on AFN have used in the past involving use of Adv. Nutr. bloom nutes from sprouting to harvesting. That worked rather well when I and others used it, and I presume some still use it.

There is a vague comment requesting deletion (of what is not clear - the whole thread, some messages?). In my view, nothing (unless just outright evil, unsafe, deceptive, etc.) should ever be deleted from AFN.

Last edited:
Back