Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

@TaNg did read all the pages but couldn't find something i was wondering about the schedule. Question, do you always use cal-mag in your feeding schedule or depends on the tap water / state of the plant? Do you use Plant Magic cal-mag specifically because of 8% Nitrogen? Is it okay with one that have less to none nitrogen?

Also, did u see any improvements using guanakolong taste enhancer? how do you apply it to your feeding schedule?

Great post and guide.
@TaNg HELLO was wondering if you still used plant magics calmag have to buy some on friday but its not easy finding one low in N

I use http://www.densitynutrients.com/cal---mag-pro.html and have been feeding at 1ml per L throughout the feeding schedule.

@TaNg did read all the pages but couldn't find something i was wondering about the schedule. Question, do you always use cal-mag in your feeding schedule or depends on the tap water / state of the plant? Do you use Plant Magic cal-mag specifically because of 8% Nitrogen? Is it okay with one that have less to none nitrogen?

Also, did u see any improvements using guanakolong taste enhancer? how do you apply it to your feeding schedule?

Great post and guide.
hey mr chok im going to get the taste enhancer this week i read a while back somewhere in his threads i think and i wrote it down on my feed chart that its 4ml per liter for the last ten day of flower

All good bro, you've cleared all my doubts on other platform already but good to have it here too. Btw sour stompers should be arriving tomorrow, also hps and some meters but that should take a week or two to arrive. :woohoo:

Hi @TaNg !

Do you really need that 24h airating of water?

Last edited:
I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised https://www.autoflower.org/f16/magnetised-water-25441.html all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.
Hi can you tell me why un ph'd water at the end please

Can you suggest a good soil mixture since you say you would not recommend it for anything else except Plagron Light.
The same is not available in India

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised https://www.autoflower.org/f16/magnetised-water-25441.html all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.
Thanks for this. I'm on my very first ever run and I have Auqa Flake nutes but I'll definitely consider this for my next run

Back