Not sure if this is a deficiency or light burn

Ok you need to get an EC meter because even though you have volumes it does not give you the strength in numbers to compare. I would not feed Autos over 650 PPM not counting your starting water. The frequency of feeding makes a big difference also. I think feed, water, water, water repeat. Is a good place to start.

Nutrient schedule was gathered from:

I will switch the schedule to what you suggested feed, water, water, water, repeat. Also, how much run off should I have in the bottom saucers?

Okay so your 5ml sensi Is really concentrated so definitely use less additives and cut down the dosage. 5ml is strong And you should use an EC Meter to see how strong ur feeds are first. I never go over 1ml per litre in coco with sensi line up

I plan to purchase an EC meter. I was thinking maybe getting:

Bluelab PENCON Conductivity Pen and Digital TDS Meter, Water Tester for Temperature and Nutrient (CF, EC, PPM 500, PPM 700), TDS Testing Kit for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow

Amazon product

Does anyone recommend a different EC meter?

I don’t recommend you follow anyone’s schedule. I recommend you play with the nutrients and so on yourself mate. Start low always and gradually build up. Someone’s feeding schedule is based on their lighting, pot size, plant size, Temps, humidity, etc.

I am very certain dr autoflower has had problems in the past growing with coco. He has been growing quite some time now to be honest and is more than likely more experienced than me. But, I have tried feeding schedules before and they never ever work out right. It will come down to you getting more experience by trial and error until you get things right bro. I have used AN lineup for three grows and still getting it dialed down.

How old are you girls right now? Maybe I can help you a little more without sounding so vague

Nutrient schedule was gathered from:

I will switch the schedule to what you suggested feed, water, water, water, repeat. Also, how much run off should I have in the bottom saucers?

I plan to purchase an EC meter. I was thinking maybe getting:

Bluelab PENCON Conductivity Pen and Digital TDS Meter, Water Tester for Temperature and Nutrient (CF, EC, PPM 500, PPM 700), TDS Testing Kit for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow

Amazon product

Does anyone recommend a different EC meter?

EC meters are not too complicate so even cheap ones will do. I have a cheap one no where near that price and it’s done me excellent for years. I compared it to my newer and more expensive one which can be calibrated. I calibrated my new one and tested it against my old cheap one and the cheap one was only off slightly.

But when it comes to PH meters I do like my malakee ph60 or whatever it’s named lol. I got it for like $30 on eBay and out of two years ive only had to calibrate twice. second time was for reassurance

I don’t recommend you follow anyone’s schedule. I recommend you play with the nutrients and so on yourself mate. Start low always and gradually build up. Someone’s feeding schedule is based on their lighting, pot size, plant size, Temps, humidity, etc.

I am very certain dr autoflower has had problems in the past growing with coco. He has been growing quite some time now to be honest and is more than likely more experienced than me. But, I have tried feeding schedules before and they never ever work out right. It will come down to you getting more experience by trial and error until you get things right bro. I have used AN lineup for three grows and still getting it dialed down.

How old are you girls right now? Maybe I can help you a little more without sounding so vague

I do agree: genetics and environment play a role in plant health and etc... I need to start somewhere, so hopefully this schedule can do just that. I will need to adjust as I go. I wish it was possible to clone autos so I can narrow in what works best for a specific plant.

Seeds popped out of the soil on day 1/10/22 I'm on day 26

Ok you need to get an EC meter because even though you have volumes it does not give you the strength in numbers to compare. I would not feed Autos over 650 PPM not counting your starting water. The frequency of feeding makes a big difference also. I think feed, water, water, water repeat. Is a good place to start.

I did my 3rd plain watering at 1/2 gallon per 5 gallon pot two days ago. The girls are def drinking ALOT more lately. I plan to feed my next watering as I am seeing yellowing on a couple leaves.

How I feed: I ph the starting R0 water 3gallons to 7.0 then mix in the nutrients starting with Bloom Part A, stir and wait a couple minutes then mix in Bloom Part B. Stir for a couple of minutes. Next I add the rest of the amendments and give the solution a final stir.

This is the schedule I plan to follow. Any recommendations to what ml of nutrients per gallon of water I should use?

I now have a Blue Labs EC meter.

Day 30-40
  • 7ml per gallon Sensi Bloom A+B,
  • 3.5ml per gallon Carbo Load (Day 30 - Start feeding),
  • 3.5ml per gallon Big Bud,
  • 3.5ml per gallon Sensizym,
  • 3.5ml per gallon Bud Candy

1/10 Germination

In Day 21

Light: Growcraft X6 – 660W LED Grow Light Dimmable
500ppfd

Medium: Roots Organics Original Soil
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients

R0 water sourced from a WaterMill station
3 gallons of water RO shared between 6 plants, 1/2 gallon per plant
PHed plain water to 7.0 then mixed in the nutrients

Following day 20 - 30 feeding schedule:
5ml per gallon of Sensi Bloom A+B PH Perfect
2.5ml per gallon of B52 (First and only feeding)
2.5ml per gallon of Voodoo Juice

View attachment 1414413View attachment 1414409View attachment 1414410View attachment 1414411View attachment 1414412View attachment 1414414View attachment 1414415
Are you ph'ing your water before you add nutes? I'm not sure it matters. Im no pro. But I think you're supposed to ph your water after everything is added.

Are you ph'ing your water before you add nutes? I'm not sure it matters. Im no pro. But I think you're supposed to ph your water after everything is added.
I'm using Advanced Nutirents PH perfect line. PH the water first then add the nutrients. You are right though, other lines of nutrients you add nutrients and then PH accordingly.

I'm using Advanced Nutirents PH perfect line. PH the water first then add the nutrients. You are right though, other lines of nutrients you add nutrients and then PH accordingly.
Have you checked your ph doing it the way your are? I use ph perfect nutes as well and when you add other stuff that’s not it can drop your ph well below 6. I would add all your stuff then ph your water.

Have you checked your ph doing it the way your are? I use ph perfect nutes as well and when you add other stuff that’s not it can drop your ph well below 6. I would add all your stuff then ph your water.
I use AN also. Ive never heard of ph before adding. When I add 3ml of micro grow and bloom to water that is naturally 7.0 it will drop it below six. I use ph up to bring it back up to 6.5 before giving it to my plant. I was told to always add calmag first, then micro, grow, and bloom in that order and ph last. Or you risk a lockout.

I use AN also. Ive never heard of ph before adding. When I add 3ml of micro grow and bloom to water that is naturally 7.0 it will drop it below six. I use ph up to bring it back up to 6.5 before giving it to my plant. I was told to always add calmag first, then micro, grow, and bloom in that order and ph last. Or you risk a lockout.
Exactly. My tap water is 7.5 and things like open sesame and beastie bloomz drop it way below 6 even with the ph perfect stuff. Always ph last.

Back