Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

"There's a lot of add ons I'm not buying again for sure."
Dear Tang! =)
Is that a vodoo? Are there real benefits from those mushroms-bacteria?
I have used BioRoots from Ghe and see no real changes...

"There's a lot of add ons I'm not buying again for sure."
Dear Tang! =)
Is that a vodoo? Are there real benefits from those mushroms-bacteria?
I have used BioRoots from Ghe and see no real changes...

The only two add ons except carboload,calmag and overdrive I will buy again are Voodoo juice and Budfactor X.

@TaNg, don't you do a final flush!? Just a mid flush then in thr last few days just feed with tap water !? It's not necessarily a final flush to get a nice flavour in the final product, just the final 10 days just with tap water ?!
I always think that the final flush then feeding the plant just with water was the correct thing to do if i want a better flavour, and clean flowers !

wait for your reply, greeting from Brazil !

There's a lot of add ons I'm not buying again for sure.

Do you still use bud factor X? Or have you changed to a different bud enhancer?

Just for 5 days before I start flush and that's only because I have some,not sure I would buy it again.

Here is what is in Bud factor X. Since I dropped it I have found a little more leaf curl near the end leaves not staying as green as long but nothing that effects the bud. I do not have that just almost leached finish. I found after I stopped using BFX my weed tasted fruitier no sharpness no bite on the tongue if you can understand what I mean. It has chitosan in it as explained in this video. I use Massive now and terpinator. This explains BFX the best.

Here is what is in Bud factor X. Since I dropped it I have found a little more leaf curl near the end leaves not staying as green as long but nothing that effects the bud. I do not have that just almost leached finish. I found after I stopped using BFX my weed tasted fruitier no sharpness no bite on the tongue if you can understand what I mean. It has chitosan in it as explained in this video. I use Massive now and terpinator. This explains BFX the best.

Excellent video,I knew it induced SAR but not how, glad it's and organic ingredient from crabs he had me un nerved for a second when he mentioned pestisides. How long did you use if for? The last week of feed or the entire flower period? Maybe I don't have a problem with taste because I use it for such a short period?

Tang I used it from day 45 to day 50 untill flush. The only reason I stopped is when you grow 25 to 30 plants at a time she is EXPENSIVE 120.00 a liter in Canada I could not pyhsicaly keep up with the cost lol. I switched over to GREEN PLANET nutrients I tried thete take it and grow kit for 49.00 canadian 500 mill jugs a/b veg and bloom and all the supplements. They source there material from Germany north america and Isreal. I have done two runs with wicked sucess huge ass plant and not once did I ph take care MATE

I've read the whole thread. Wealth of info. Hats off to you tang. Something I have not seen discussed is why this is so effective. It is my understanding that the common school of thought is you want to give your plants a good drink that wait for your rootmass to expand during a dry period before giving them a good soak. This goes against that. I've brainstormed some possible reasons why it may be more effective wondering others thoughts.

1.) Autos simply dont respond to watering the same as photoperiod
2.) This works better with photoperiod also there is just a hivemind behind the traditional watering method.
3.) Has something to do with the relatively small pot size to yields

I'm sure there is other possible reasons would love some thoughts on this.

Back