Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Hi TaNg!

Do you have a schedule for longer time than 70 days?

Like 14 weeks or so.

Kind regards //
Alex

What journal are you using this feed in? I want to read that entire journal for quantities of water and such. Thanks much love!

I just registered, this is my first post, so my apologies if I've dived in at the wrong place. I'm interested in Tang's feeding schedule. I'm a newbie - I've done 4 auto grows in a box I designed (intake, charcoal filters, heat controlled, mylar sided, 400W metal halide grow light, 400W HPS for flowering). I've had some good success with a soil mix of foxfarm soil, biotome, perlite, fine 'gravel'; Alaska fish emulsion and molasses for grow, a Miracle Gro Quick Start / mollasses for flower. Have gotten some very satisfying results, but I'm sure you experienced growers out there are chuckling about how basic my approach is and how much better I could be doing - and I agree, that's why Tang's schedule has gotten my attention as well. I'm about 2 weeks away from harvest on my current "crop" - I only do two plants a cycle - and I'm thinking I'd like to try Tang's schedule. But, Tang, I've got a couple questions if you could bear with me. I'm used to feeding my plants once a week, and giving pH adjusted non-cholorine water during the week when needed. Am I correct in reading your schedule in thinking that each time you water during the week, you're using the nutrient water - basically feeling throughout the week? I use conventional metal halide and HPS grow lights. I gather from your posts that you use LED. Will your feeding schedule apply to my lighting case as well? Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place, but directed to Tang. Cheers.

I just registered, this is my first post, so my apologies if I've dived in at the wrong place. I'm interested in Tang's feeding schedule. I'm a newbie - I've done 4 auto grows in a box I designed (intake, charcoal filters, heat controlled, mylar sided, 400W metal halide grow light, 400W HPS for flowering). I've had some good success with a soil mix of foxfarm soil, biotome, perlite, fine 'gravel'; Alaska fish emulsion and molasses for grow, a Miracle Gro Quick Start / mollasses for flower. Have gotten some very satisfying results, but I'm sure you experienced growers out there are chuckling about how basic my approach is and how much better I could be doing - and I agree, that's why Tang's schedule has gotten my attention as well. I'm about 2 weeks away from harvest on my current "crop" - I only do two plants a cycle - and I'm thinking I'd like to try Tang's schedule. But, Tang, I've got a couple questions if you could bear with me. I'm used to feeding my plants once a week, and giving pH adjusted non-cholorine water during the week when needed. Am I correct in reading your schedule in thinking that each time you water during the week, you're using the nutrient water - basically feeling throughout the week? I use conventional metal halide and HPS grow lights. I gather from your posts that you use LED. Will your feeding schedule apply to my lighting case as well? Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place, but directed to Tang. Cheers.

Just to let readers know I've not ignored this post I answer on PM where I first received the question.

Just wanted to say that this schedule kicks major ass and will have you questioning what stage of flowering your in later on, fast and vast development. If it looks daunting fear not, it is totally not as much a pain in the ass as it looks. Actually, by the time you get to watering twice a day, that's when your coasting and everything's a breeze. Thanks @TaNg !

@TaNg

Have you ever tried flawless finish? Just ordered and wondered your thoughts. Not sure why the underline feature is locked.

Hey TaNg, let's face it. I'm a noob, you're a pro. Would you mind helping me out with a 100 day advanced nutrients feeding schedule, with soil/perlite/peatmoss using the following:

sensi grow ph perfect
sensi bloom ph perfect
voodoo juice
carboload/budcandy
b52
voodoo juice
sensizym
rhinoskin
bid bud
calmag
overdrive
bud factor x
bud ignitor
nirvana
tarantula
piranha
wet betty
microbial munch

I'm struggling to find solid information. I have tried making one based off the AN calculator and the schedule you've posted, but I am not confident with it and I thought, hey hopefully if this guy if still active on forums, he wouldn't mind helping me out.

thanks alot, im looking forward to hearing back from you!

Back