Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Hey bro, I'm an idiot and my phone was dead so while purchasing the AN line at the grow shop I purchased the AN calmag supplement. I'm using RO water. How do you advise I properly use it with the rest of my line? Does it need to start at 1/4 strength and work up to full? I need it all through the grow with the RO water. Thanks in advance brother tang! Can't wait to try you're schedule. Thanks again for this in our community

Hay bro add it first and at half strength to start then if you see any problems raise the strength.

Awesome, thanks tang. Much appreciated. Should have something popped out of my soil some time today good sir :) will let you know how everything goes

Wanted to share my results from using this schedule. Thanks alot for putting this thread up, and continuing to support it.

Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto (@TaNg schedule, using @Think volumes) 73 days, pop to chop

20151210_090456.jpg
20151210_090544.jpg
20151210_090714.jpg
20151214_151457.jpg
20151214_151748.jpg

Hey @TaNg or @Think. On this schedule it adds calmag in flowering but I use RO water so I already add from the beginning but I don't know hotter much to add to my RO water and I don't know if I should add more than when the schedule calls for it? Give my first feed in a couple days. Would like to start out right. @Fairlynew

Hey @TaNg or @Think. On this schedule it adds calmag in flowering but I use RO water so I already add from the beginning but I don't know hotter much to add to my RO water and I don't know if I should add more than when the schedule calls for it? Give my first feed in a couple days. Would like to start out right. @Fairlynew

Start at .5ml per L and build to 1ml per L then increase again if you get and deficiencies.

Tang I love you. Lol in the most non weird way. Your schedules are taking so much stress off my shoulders bro. Thanks again brother. Subbed into your mephisto thread. That's going to b crazy. ...

My Tang,

Just read this again, this is my go to thread to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Im mixing tap water with ro water to make EC 0.3 as my base line for water.
My PH is 7.9.
During the grow phase, days 1-30/35 my PH is 6.4/6.6 and Im running with this un adjusted.
In the flower phase my PH is more like 6.2/6.4 and again Im not adjusting. So nice to be done with the acid and messing about.

I start calmag early at day 15 with 0.5ml per litre and then once I hit the flower nutes I increase to 1ml per litre all the way through. So far so good with this. I use E-Paillion 600/1100w HPS lights and have always struggled with cal mag issues. Im not sure if my water being more stable has helped or sooner intervention with the cal mag but things are LOTS better this way.

Tang Ive thanked you many times for this guide and recommended it countless times with success always close to follow.
Thanks again tho bro !

So I will get to my questions :)
I was wondering if you would explain roughly what each product does as you see it? There is little info on the bottles to go on.
I follow your guide and it all just works but I wish I had more understanding of whats doing what.
I have picked up lots of course along the way but there are still gaps.

This shows up most when I go off plan from your 70 day schedule.
Mostly I work to 85 days but I think Im right in saying I just extend the Big Bud phase until Im ready to drop in with the Overdrive and Bud Factor X.

Below is a list of what we are all using.
If you are not asleep already I would really appreciate what you think on each ingredient.
Thanks for your time!

Grow Phase:
Sensi grow A - no need to explain
Sensi grow B - no need to explain
Voodoo juice - micro shit for roots ???
Carbload - to feed the micro shit for the roots ???
B52 - Helps with stress ???
Sensizym - No idea here ???
Rhinoskin - silicon for plant strength ???

Flower Phase:
Sensi flower A - no need to explain
Sensi flower B - no need to explain
Voodoo juice - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
Carbload - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
B52 - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
Big Bud - Makes big buds? but how and why ???
Overdrive - no idea ???
Bud Factor X - no idea ???

Sorry little edit here...
Im interested in what you think (and anyone else of course) each product does.
Ive read what the website says but AN do go a bit crazy with there claims and you have made this schedule thats used by many on and off here, so thats why Im asking :)
out.

Last edited:
My Tang,

Just read this again, this is my go to thread to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Im mixing tap water with ro water to make EC 0.3 as my base line for water.
My PH is 7.9.
During the grow phase, days 1-30/35 my PH is 6.4/6.6 and Im running with this un adjusted.
In the flower phase my PH is more like 6.2/6.4 and again Im not adjusting. So nice to be done with the acid and messing about.

I start calmag early at day 15 with 0.5ml per litre and then once I hit the flower nutes I increase to 1ml per litre all the way through. So far so good with this. I use E-Paillion 600/1100w HPS lights and have always struggled with cal mag issues. Im not sure if my water being more stable has helped or sooner intervention with the cal mag but things are LOTS better this way.

Tang Ive thanked you many times for this guide and recommended it countless times with success always close to follow.
Thanks again tho bro !

So I will get to my questions :)
I was wondering if you would explain roughly what each product does as you see it? There is little info on the bottles to go on.
I follow your guide and it all just works but I wish I had more understanding of whats doing what.
I have picked up lots of course along the way but there are still gaps.

This shows up most when I go off plan from your 70 day schedule.
Mostly I work to 85 days but I think Im right in saying I just extend the Big Bud phase until Im ready to drop in with the Overdrive and Bud Factor X.

Below is a list of what we are all using.
If you are not asleep already I would really appreciate what you think on each ingredient.
Thanks for your time!

Grow Phase:
Sensi grow A - no need to explain
Sensi grow B - no need to explain
Voodoo juice - micro shit for roots ???
Carbload - to feed the micro shit for the roots ???
B52 - Helps with stress ???
Sensizym - No idea here ???
Rhinoskin - silicon for plant strength ???

Flower Phase:
Sensi flower A - no need to explain
Sensi flower B - no need to explain
Voodoo juice - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
Carbload - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
B52 - is this for a different reason than in the grow phase ???
Big Bud - Makes big buds? but how and why ???
Overdrive - no idea ???
Bud Factor X - no idea ???

Sorry little edit here...
Im interested in what you think (and anyone else of course) each product does.
Ive read what the website says but AN do go a bit crazy with there claims and you have made this schedule thats used by many on and off here, so thats why Im asking :)
out.

Looking at the results from my new basic schedule they don't do a lot lol.

any idea what your feeding ppm is?

No need to worry about EC or PPMs bro just follow the schedule and you will be golden.

Back