Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

@auto opie I use COLLOIDAL SILVER with the minimum 50 ppm. I spray them the moment they start to flower 2 times everyday for a couple of weeks. I have had great luck doing it, but you can use the plant you spray. However using the pollen is perfectly safe. I usually put what I'm crossing in a small 1 gallon container since I only need it for the pollen.

Arhhh finally caught up with all this. Again thank you !

Can I ask about potting up and watering.
Once you pot up with Plagron Light Mix, roughly how much do you water the new pot before you pop your seed in ?

Oh and one last thing :)
Do you still magnetise your water? This was mentioned right at the beginning and there was a link but the link is now dead.
Ive never done this and know nothing about it.
Thanks

Okay, so I read through this thread in it's entirety, and I'm giving it a try, already grabbed the whole AN line (more than I needed actually). Picked up the air pots as well 5.5gal (21Liters roughly), and promix HP as my base. I've got 12 fems at 3 weeks and 12 more at 3 days. The system has already been working well, though it's a big change of pace from watering once every week or so. I started with 250ml of water a day for the babies, and 500ml for my 3 week olds. You seem to be reluctant to give any advise on how much water to give your plants at each stage, but I was curious as to how often you increase the amount of water given and by how much you increase when you do. I understand if you simply do everything intuitively, but are you increasing the amount watered daily, weekly, other? And do you increase by 50ml, 100ml, or 500ml+ when you do increase the amount given? Also, do you choose to water twice daily when the plants get larger or is it required? What I mean is could you give twice as much water once per day, or would that cause run-off which you like to avoid? I simply don't have the time to be in my garden twice a day, so I assume I'll be okay with the larger pots either way. Sorry for the long message, especially from a noob to the forum, but your youtube videos were so impressive I felt the need to inquire a little more.

Thanks man, jbmoviefan

Oh and one last thing :)
Do you still magnetise your water? This was mentioned right at the beginning and there was a link but the link is now dead.
Ive never done this and know nothing about it.
Thanks

Hay bro yeah it's still on, it was here when I moved in so may not even work lol, here's the thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/magnetised-water.25441/

Okay, so I read through this thread in it's entirety, and I'm giving it a try, already grabbed the whole AN line (more than I needed actually). Picked up the air pots as well 5.5gal (21Liters roughly), and promix HP as my base. I've got 12 fems at 3 weeks and 12 more at 3 days. The system has already been working well, though it's a big change of pace from watering once every week or so. I started with 250ml of water a day for the babies, and 500ml for my 3 week olds. You seem to be reluctant to give any advise on how much water to give your plants at each stage, but I was curious as to how often you increase the amount of water given and by how much you increase when you do. I understand if you simply do everything intuitively, but are you increasing the amount watered daily, weekly, other? And do you increase by 50ml, 100ml, or 500ml+ when you do increase the amount given? Also, do you choose to water twice daily when the plants get larger or is it required? What I mean is could you give twice as much water once per day, or would that cause run-off which you like to avoid? I simply don't have the time to be in my garden twice a day, so I assume I'll be okay with the larger pots either way. Sorry for the long message, especially from a noob to the forum, but your youtube videos were so impressive I felt the need to inquire a little more.

Thanks man, jbmoviefan

Hay bro welcome to AFN, I've gone back to watering once a day now so your cool on that lol, in my set up the average auto will be watered about 1L every morning but their are a lot of variables so some plants will need less or more. I don't measure water but I increase the amount gradually as the plant grows bro.....hope this helps.

Sorry to bang on mate, interested in this question..
Once you pot up with Plagron Light Mix, roughly how much do you water the new pot before you pop your seed in ?

Sorry to bang on mate, interested in this question..

Just a splash.

Hi everybody thıs my fırst message :) this topic very imported for me else searching long time...ım confused for schduele...

this schduele for soil or for hydro ?

if soil how can ı use ? for exp: 5 sensı A + B + 5 ml voodoo + 5 ml carbolad for per LT ? Tang said every 12 hour must will be dry soil.? why ... anybody explaın me :S

I like this site..

He measures in a 5 litre container which equals a 1 ml per liter.

Back