Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Yes , I think ill replace the factor x with the bud candy on my next run... thanks for the info Fairly
Plus, Advanced Nutrients is now promoting/hyping Bud Candy as better suited for general use (as a carb to feed soil microbes) than CarboLoad.

It is best to mix the carboload very first, and do bud factor x very last if you are experiencing this issue. Also you may find bud candy to be easier to work with, especially if you are using the pH perfect line. I got this from Asvanced nutrients themselves in a email

Carboload-base nutes-additives then BFX yep that's the way to do it unless your adding Calmag then I add that first.

I am going to try mixing carboload first and bud factor x last. I have to much of both not to try it I hope it works. I might even put the carboload in a hour or so before anyting else to see if time might break it down better stir the crap out of it a couple of times in the hour then add my base nutes and supplements BFX being last

im at day 5 with 3 supernatural ogs in 10 gal promix coco medium im gonna start this on day 10 for shure thanks tang !

I noticed on your LED forum that you said you bump up calmag to 2ml per litre in full flower. Would I have to do this if I'm using HPS?

Bud Candy is buffered to work perfectly with the pH perfect formulas, CarboLoad isn’t, you can use Bud Factor X with either Bud Candy or CarboLoad. I just got this response from AN help desk. I hope this helps.

So what ever you do do not drop the bud factor X it is one beneficial that is needed. If you are going to switch anything you switch just to BUD CANDY from carboload

Hey
Just wanted to say thanks to tang for this awesome schedule...even though I am missing a few things, (and add a few extras hehe) the results have been staggering this year on my 4 outdoor plants. Thanks bud!

if the strain is longer than the 70 day schedule, which part of the feeding is extended?

For example, Dutch Passion's Think Different is often 100+ days.
Would the schedule be extended in each 'phase' from the outset?
Or just one of the latter phases until finish?

Back