Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Also, when you switch to the Bud Factor X phase. What do you look for in your plants to know when to make this switch? Thanks dude.

Can you suggest when one should start using Overdrive? Much as with yellowing of leaves with when to harvest, what should one look for in plants that marks the optimal time to start Overdrive? If the grower and/or the plant wants to take more time in bloom than your 70-day schedule, when should Overdrive be started?

I is also curious about this too Tang? Sorry to bother you

I is also curious about this too Tang? Sorry to bother you

You want to use overdrive for about two weeks so you need to judge when you think you will start flushing, say your on day 50 and think it's going to go to day 90 start the OD around day 65 to finish on day 80 before a 10 day flush, if you want to flush for longer start the OD a little earlier. No real sighs the plant puts out you need to use your growers instinct. Apologies to the original poster of the Q I must have missed that one.

Hello Tang,

great schedule, iam new an have just one question, if u write:

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

do you put every single day these nutrients in your water or do you just feed them with 5ml Grow/Bloom/Juice for the whole week?

Best Regards

Zen

Hey Tang hope you don't mind me stopping by with this problem, seems like this would be the best place to ask since many here probably have experience with this lineup. Just going to copy paste the post from my journal.

Something kinda weird happened today. After mixing my nutrient solution and letting it sit, what looked like solid purple strings formed in it, they almost looked like clumps of dust (but reddish/purple). Would this happen if chemicals in the nutrient solution are binding together?

I mixed it twice, cleaned all instruments thoroughly before second mixing, it's definitely forming from the nutrients themselves.

The only thing I did differently today is up calmag from 1.2 ml/l to 1.6 ml/l

10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 8ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X in 5L of water

PH 5.8 PPM 1360

Before upping calmag from 1.2 ml/l to 1.6, the feed was 1280-1300 PPM, so it doesn't seem to be effecting the PH or PPM, but I'm not sure if .4 ml/l of calmag should add more than around 70 PPM.

Everything has been the same for the past few days and this just started happening (aside from adding .4 ml/l calmag).

Hey Tang hope you don't mind me stopping by with this problem, seems like this would be the best place to ask since many here probably have experience with this lineup. Just going to copy paste the post from my journal.

Something kinda weird happened today. After mixing my nutrient solution and letting it sit, what looked like solid purple strings formed in it, they almost looked like clumps of dust (but reddish/purple). Would this happen if chemicals in the nutrient solution are binding together?

I mixed it twice, cleaned all instruments thoroughly before second mixing, it's definitely forming from the nutrients themselves.

The only thing I did differently today is up calmag from 1.2 ml/l to 1.6 ml/l

10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 8ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X in 5L of water

PH 5.8 PPM 1360

Before upping calmag from 1.2 ml/l to 1.6, the feed was 1280-1300 PPM, so it doesn't seem to be effecting the PH or PPM, but I'm not sure if .4 ml/l of calmag should add more than around 70 PPM.

Everything has been the same for the past few days and this just started happening (aside from adding .4 ml/l calmag).

i know you're asking tang but the same thing happened to me.! its the "bud factor x" reacting to the "carboload" my man... i contacted AN and someone else about this when it happened and AN said the factor x will react to the carboload and to make sure everything was mixed well.! lol mixing well didnt work for me so i just stopped using the factor x... you'll still get good results without it bro... but lets see what Tang says

i know you're asking tang but the same thing happened to me.! its the "bud factor x" reacting to the "carboload" my man... i contacted AN and someone else about this when it happened and AN said the factor x will react to the carboload and to make sure everything was mixed well.! lol mixing well didnt work for me so i just stopped using the factor x... you'll still get good results without it bro... but lets see what Tang says

That's weird because I've been using them both for the past few days and this just started happening. Do you know if using it as is will have any adverse effects? Figured it had something to with Bud Factor X since it didn't start until after I finished mixing and that goes in last.

That's weird because I've been using them both for the past few days and this just started happening. Do you know if using it as is will have any adverse effects? Figured it had something to with Bud Factor X since it didn't start until after I finished mixing and that goes in last.

i was told from a well known grower here to not to worry about it... i couldnt get it to mix well enough for it to blend so i just dropped it from the lineup.! i can tell no difference in results... factor x is basically for taste and aroma. that is what i read in the AN product book

Great Tang,I was a novice, please do not mind me asking questions. Suppose plant drink 5L water a day. We need to add as much nutrition every day? For examples: Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice. In five days, The plant is to be absorbed 25ml Sensi Grow A, 25ml Sensi Grow B,25ml Voodoo Juice or 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice? Thank you!

Back