Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

I have had the carboload bud factor X sludge since the first time using them together. No amount of mixing will get it to mix I might follow Mr Bonez on this and drop the bud factor X Advanced Nutrients said to me not to worry that is normal but I just see the amount of X cling to some carboload leaving both in the container.

I have had the carboload bud factor X sludge since the first time using them together. No amount of mixing will get it to mix I might follow Mr Bonez on this and drop the bud factor X Advanced Nutrients said to me not to worry that is normal but I just see the amount of X cling to some carboload leaving both in the container.

Mine didn't do this until I started using 1.6 ml/l of calmag, dropping it back down to 1.2 ml/l stopped the binding. Wondering if it has anything to do with too much mag being in the solution. I tried a few different things, the only thing that stopped it was reducing the strength of calmag. If AN says it's nothing to worry about, then it probably isn't. But my guess is the bud factor that's binding to the carboload won't be available to the plant and vice versa.

Mine didn't do this until I started using 1.6 ml/l of calmag, dropping it back down to 1.2 ml/l stopped the binding. Wondering if it has anything to do with too much mag being in the solution. I tried a few different things, the only thing that stopped it was reducing the strength of calmag. If AN says it's nothing to worry about, then it probably isn't. But my guess is the bud factor that's binding to the carboload won't be available to the plant and vice versa.

it ant the calmag my man its the carboload that the Factor x is reacting too. AN confirmed this when i contacted them... also if the (Factor X) is not mixing with one of the additives namely the (carboload) then it makes since to drop one of the two from the line up... think about it, if the Factor X is not mixing but only causing a reaction and a clumpy/nasty looking mess in your mix then how could it be beneficial to the plant.? i believe its not and a waste of money... but thats my opinion. the Factor X is mainly used for taste and aroma.! it also makes the plant think that its sick therefore causing it to strengthening the stem system... but hey if its working with a lower dose then hell yeah.! i did some mixing experiments myself when i first saw this reaction because i thought it was the calmag i was using as well... turned out that when i didnt add the carboload it mixed.! and when i didnt add the Factor X it mixed.! then when i added the (carboload), it clumped into brown stringy shit.! and that shit would roll out the jug like clumps of nasty looking slime lol... anyway i wish you well on your grow bro.!

Great Tang,I was a novice, please do not mind me asking questions. Suppose plant drink 5L water a day. We need to add as much nutrition every day? For examples: Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice. In five days, The plant is to be absorbed 25ml Sensi Grow A, 25ml Sensi Grow B,25ml Voodoo Juice or 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice? Thank you!

No that's just the ratios your mixing,it's not the amount the plant needs in that time frame, just water what the plants need per day with the strength of feed advised.

The Schedule will work perfectly without Bud Factor X but I warn you your weed won't be as strong without it but it's totally your choice. I get the clumpy bits too and they get poured into the soil where the roots will absorb them.

Hey tang my man so are you taking some water throwing it in and just throwing the sludge in top. Since I grow no less then six at a time I might do that doing two at a time with the sludge and a slight amount of fresh of water. My partner wife says it has not hurt us yet and I grow huge ass plants what more do you want she is usually right she just says stay the course do not mess with it. She usually wins too. But I will make sure that my plants get the sludge too

Hey tang my man so are you taking some water throwing it in and just throwing the sludge in top. Since I grow no less then six at a time I might do that doing two at a time with the sludge and a slight amount of fresh of water. My partner wife says it has not hurt us yet and I grow huge ass plants what more do you want she is usually right she just says stay the course do not mess with it. She usually wins too. But I will make sure that my plants get the sludge too

All I do is put the top on the bottle and shake vigorously,this breaks down all the clumps.

All I do is put the top on the bottle and shake vigorously,this breaks down all the clumps.

Take it from Mr. Bond. I too shake all my bottles before use like a maniac.

shaken_stirred_logo_300.jpg

Last edited:
It is best to mix the carboload very first, and do bud factor x very last if you are experiencing this issue. Also you may find bud candy to be easier to work with, especially if you are using the pH perfect line. I got this from Asvanced nutrients themselves in a email

It is best to mix the carboload very first, and do bud factor x very last if you are experiencing this issue. Also you may find bud candy to be easier to work with, especially if you are using the pH perfect line. I got this from Asvanced nutrients themselves in a email
Yes , I think ill replace the factor x with the bud candy on my next run... thanks for the info Fairly

Back