Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Honestly it is the first hit of buying them that stings but they last so long and grow such huge ass plants with this schedule it only makes sense I have seen 250 mill bottles in Canada and some boxes of supplements 4 for the price of three. I have not bought one meter there isno need to check ph or ec I spent next to nothing on a thermometer and a really cheap but good RH meter. Buy a bottle a paycheck. I have not deviated one bit from Tangs schedule and my first grow with it got blogged on Dutch Passion web site I owe that to TANG

Mr. T! Will you go back to Sensi Cal Mg Xtra or are you sticking to your initial Cal Mg product?

Mr. T! Will you go back to Sensi Cal Mg Xtra or are you sticking to your initial Cal Mg product?

I really like Density nutrients Calmag Pro,the ratios of calcium and magnesium are high so you don't need as much.

Also following mr Tang schedule. Just wondering, my biggest plant (autoblackberry kush) gets like 0,3 l every 12 hours. The others, auto and blue mazar only like 0,1 to 0,15 every 24 hours. In some way i am scared to overwater em, but the other way around? Do they get enough nutrients?

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 177
Hey T. Can you tell me at this stage <<Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.>> what's your aprox ppm. and what's the ppm of your water.

Tang I got some free kushy kush.. id never pay for it but plants seem to be extra stinky.
I'm rotating it every other day with B52. I think I like it.I'll now in a week..
it was free in a eBay buy..
it's 1.3.8

Thanks for all the great info! Just wondering if you feed with every watering or every other watering on this schedule?

Thanks for all the great info! Just wondering if you feed with every watering or every other watering on this schedule?

If your asking me. I feed every watering as tang said to do...

Also following mr Tang schedule. Just wondering, my biggest plant (autoblackberry kush) gets like 0,3 l every 12 hours. The others, auto and blue mazar only like 0,1 to 0,15 every 24 hours. In some way i am scared to overwater em, but the other way around? Do they get enough nutrients?

They look good to me bro,the leaves will start to go pale if they're hungry.

Hey T. Can you tell me at this stage <<Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.>> what's your aprox ppm. and what's the ppm of your water.

EC would probs be about 1.6-1.8.

Yep daily sometimes twice.

They look good to me bro,the leaves will start to go pale if they're hungry.
Thx for the info. My autoblackberry kush stil is below 50 cm, wich is my own doing really; but it's flowering great :). I quess i am just a little impatient sometime.

Attachments

• IMG_1207.JPG
    IMG_1207.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 142
Back