Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

I seriously like the concept ( i dont want to say idea) of watering a little (so they consume it in 12-24h) and every day. I will do a testrun with my current grow. This should be fun :)

Thank you TaNg for a new concept (i would use a bowing emoticon, but it seems there is none like that :p)

Smashing T, as usual !! Always love to read your diaries!! Just popped 4 ABB's and have many naught thoughts on what to do with them :pass:

Is this still your schedule bro? Are you planning any changes to it, £320 is the cheapest I can find all the parts for-wouldn't want to buy unnecessarily if you are going to change it. Seriously considering this now.

Is this still your schedule bro? Are you planning any changes to it, £320 is the cheapest I can find all the parts for-wouldn't want to buy unnecessarily if you are going to change it. Seriously considering this now.

I got some of the small bottles of additives but omitted bud factor x and it came to around half that. You do need large bottles of base Nutes grow and bloom as well as carboload because it's used so often.

I got some of the small bottles of additives but omitted bud factor x and it came to around half that. You do need large bottles of base Nutes grow and bloom as well as carboload because it's used so often.

It's a thought, I did see the additives in smaller bottles. How long would they last you bro, are you in 12 litre pots-I forget?

Hey guys im going to change to advanced nutes soon myself and follow tangs schedule. Ive been pricing around a little too. Heres the cheapest i found it. All on amazon uk and ebay everything is in 1litre jars except bud factor x which is 500ml
Sensi grow a&b and bloom a&b £37 amazon
Hobbyist bundle which contains
Voodoo juice, b52, big bud and overdrive £114 ebay
Sensizym £17 +£5 delivery
Carboload £12 + £5 delivery amazon
Rhinoskin £20 +£9 delivery ebay
Bud factor x £35
Total £254
Might help anyone looking to change(based in the uk anyway)
Unless ive missed anything or the schedule has changed. Let me know

Back