Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Hey Tang, good job on this. Im thinking of throwing a couple of photo period into the middle of my poly tunnel (I want to get that athurentic blueberry green, and Uk cheese). I know this is a bit unfair to ask, but how would adjust the feeding plan for the much longer veg grow. Keep increasing stregth inline with the first 4 weeks, or level off?
I all ready know you'll prob' say use your own jugment :Gary:

Peace

Yep use you judgement bro,growing outside will need a different approach to strength anyway. Not grown weed outdoors myself but I believe they need far less food.

Thanks dude. Info on out door feeding is difficult to find. Unless you or anyone else can advise me better, Im thinking keeping the ratio of foods the same, 2:1 basic feed to additives, increase strength slowly and lookout for tip burn.
The first half of veg you use Voodoo, then switch to SensiZym and RinioSkin. Im just need to decide when that switch should be in long term photoperiods??

Hey Brother Tang.

I just picked up most of this AN line having seen your incredible shows.
one question re your schedule.
You say in the intro that your water is sat for 24 hrs- is this with the nutes mixed in, or you just leave your water to stand to de clorinate, then mix in the nutes???

Seems hard to believe that AN can sit mixed without fluctuating in PH- but hey, whatever you are doing is working pretty darn well.

As always, thanks for the info and guidance !

Yes mix it first then let it brew.

Yes mix it first then let it brew.----
duh.gif
now there ya go ,I have it locked into to the thing they call a brain . I tell ya you old farts are sneaky buggers , 1 grow at a time .

Many thanks Mr Tang.

Great new video of the BBKush... Looks like the iller.

Would anyone happen to have tangs awesome schedule converted for gallons instead of liters?

www.gallonstoliters.com/ - just swap it around , easy . :thumbs:

www.gallonstoliters.com/ - just swap it around , easy . :thumbs:

Not so easy for me! I see numbers and stop breathing. ;D

I plan on trying tang schedule but with only bloom nutes and big bud/calmag.

Would anyone happen to have tangs awesome schedule converted for gallons instead of liters?

There you go. Measurements in ml as applied to one US gallon of water.

I hope I did my math right. I understand one US gallon is 3,7854 litres? Right? Round them up as you please.
DAYS
Sensi Grow A & B
Sensi Bloom A & B
Voodoo Juice
Carboload
B52
SensiZym
Rhinoskin
BigBud
Calmag
Overdrive
Budfactor X
1 – 10
Plain tap water (Ph 7.4)
10 – 15
15 - 20
20 – 25
25 – 30
Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing nutrients descriped. No watering on Day 31
32 – 35
35 – 40
40 – 45
45 – 60
60 – 70
Just plain un-Ph'd water

Back