Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

tang thanks for sharing your schedule. it has done wonders to my grow skills. I just realised I'm running your schedule in FF OF. its dialled in ans their happy so I'll just keep doing it. thanks again man!

Glad to hear it bro.

Hey Tang this is a great feeding schedule. I have used your old one. I have been using this one with my KVS. They are just about at day 30. Cant wait to see how they finish. Happy Growing :Sharing One:

Can you suggest when one should start using Overdrive? Much as with yellowing of leaves with when to harvest, what should one look for in plants that marks the optimal time to start Overdrive? If the grower and/or the plant wants to take more time in bloom than your 70-day schedule, when should Overdrive be started?

Hey Tang. I'm currently on my first legit grow, I'm doing 3 auto mazaars and 2 think diffrents and will be doing my first feeding today. The pots are 3.5 gallon ultra oxy pots and I have AN's grow micro bloom and voodoo juice and B-52. I'll be mixing them into a gallon of water at a low strength.. My question is, am I supposed to have a gallon of feed per plant or can I give them about a liter each. Also am I supposed to feed them every day during day 10-15 or just once and then the same day 15-20? Thanks in advance!

Hey Tang. I'm currently on my first legit grow, I'm doing 3 auto mazaars and 2 think diffrents and will be doing my first feeding today. The pots are 3.5 gallon ultra oxy pots and I have AN's grow micro bloom and voodoo juice and B-52. I'll be mixing them into a gallon of water at a low strength.. My question is, am I supposed to have a gallon of feed per plant or can I give them about a liter each. Also am I supposed to feed them every day during day 10-15 or just once and then the same day 15-20? Thanks in advance!

A Liter will be to much per day this early give them half that than pick the pots up to feel the weight then pick up again the next day,you should be able to use this method to judge how much they need per day.
I personaly never use voodoo and b52 together,I use my base nutes and voodoo for the first 2 weeks of feed to get the goodies in the root zone,this is where the Carboload comes in in veg it feeds the microbes Voodoo juice puts in the soil. Then I swap the voodoo for B52 but keep up the Carbo. Hope this helps bro and good luck with the rest of the grow.

A Liter will be to much per day this early give them half that than pick the pots up to feel the weight then pick up again the next day,you should be able to use this method to judge how much they need per day.
I personaly never use voodoo and b52 together,I use my base nutes and voodoo for the first 2 weeks of feed to get the goodies in the root zone,this is where the Carboload comes in in veg it feeds the microbes Voodoo juice puts in the soil. Then I swap the voodoo for B52 but keep up the Carbo. Hope this helps bro and good luck with the rest of the grow.

Thanks i really appreciate the quick response bro! I won't use b-52 then, I also have a bottle of carbo-load so I'll be using that. Also good luck on the monsters you grow! Not that you need it lol.

Do you still switch to bloom nutes at day 32 if vertical growth is still going on? I usually see vertical growth until day 38-40.

Do you still switch to bloom nutes at day 32 if vertical growth is still going on? I usually see vertical growth until day 38-40.

I flush and switch when the stretch slows down bro this is usually between day 30-40.

Hey Tang, any news on your eco schedule? Am eager to follow along as closely as possible but can't afford the whole range in one hit. What would you recommend off the top of your head to start off with?

Also, can i ask, is this schedule based on hard or soft water ?

Thanks dude, your grows are a massive inspiration :cool:

Hey Tang, any news on your eco schedule? Am eager to follow along as closely as possible but can't afford the whole range in one hit. What would you recommend off the top of your head to start off with?

Also, can i ask, is this schedule based on hard or soft water ?

Thanks dude, your grows are a massive inspiration :cool:

Ive not started playing about yet bro but I plan on just using A&B bloom,calmag and big bud but that may change as I play. My water is moderately hard and it's PH perfect.

Back