Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

I gave this feed schedule a go with 16 autowhite widows n my dr150 isn't big enough anymore. Still got a few days of veg left. Not complaining though. Thanks tang. Awesome guide - my new go to feed regime

Hi. Been looking at this feeding schedule and was thinking about giving it a go. To save money what are the minimum nutrients needed? I.e. could I get just the grow and bloom and buy the others as and when I can afford them?

You can get small bottles bro 250ml I think and their way cheaper, I'm going to work on a new Eco schedule soon just using the base nutrients and a few of the add ons.

I gave this feed schedule a go with 16 autowhite widows n my dr150 isn't big enough anymore. Still got a few days of veg left. Not complaining though. Thanks tang. Awesome guide - my new go to feed regime

Glad to hear it bro.

Thanks for the reply. Going to sit down and have a look on eBay. Have been using biobizz nutes and soil but keep getting same problems. Can have a look at my grow and post in sick plants today if you like. Was going to give duck commanders schedule a go as he uses biobizz but after seeing yours think I will switch brands.
Thanks for your time to post your schedule and I look forward to seeing a cheap version lol.
Respect.

tripdog go for it bro you will never look back. try your nest to emulate what tang has written down it is the only way to go bro trust me I am old fart who has always tried cutting corners but always ended up with runts indoors. I am growing the dp TD and AE they are amazing to me.

Mmmm. Been on net and grow and bloom are £40 for the smallest set (1 litre). Lots of people selling all the other nutes listed about £4 each for 30ml. Shame no one is selling grow and bloom in small samples.

Looking forward to the eco feeding schedule although it´s just silly to skimp out!

TaNg, the AN hobbyist bundle should be a good start right? Voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive. You use a lot of those ingredients! http://www.advancednutrients.com/products/hobbyist-bundle/
Oh and carboload of course!

Oh, and a few questions, your tap water ec is 0,4 and you said maximum feed is 1,8, is that 0,4+1,8? My tap ec is 0,22, should i increase the feed a bit more? 0,18 or whatever it may be?

Looking forward to the eco feeding schedule although it´s just silly to skimp out!

TaNg, the AN hobbyist bundle should be a good start right? Voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive. You use a lot of those ingredients! http://www.advancednutrients.com/products/hobbyist-bundle/
Oh and carboload of course!

Oh, and a few questions, your tap water ec is 0,4 and you said maximum feed is 1,8, is that 0,4+1,8? My tap ec is 0,22, should i increase the feed a bit more? 0,18 or whatever it may be?

Sorry for the late reply bro I realy should check this thread more often. Yes the hobby list is a good place to start but the Eco schedule I have planned will just use Sensi Bloom,Calmag and Big Bud but that may change.

1.8 is total including the 0.4 Background.

Sorry for the late reply bro I realy should check this thread more often. Yes the hobby list is a good place to start but the Eco schedule I have planned will just use Sensi Bloom,Calmag and Big Bud but that may change.

1.8 is total including the 0.4 Background.
Cool! But some carbs are surely needed in the mix there right? Can´t wait! Are you doing a thread here on the experiment?

Hey bro! Have you tried using Voodoo+Tarantula+Piranha all together? I see AN bragging that they do better job together.

Should i be super worried about ec? I don't have gold to buy a meter and in future I wanna buy a good one, but, should I stress myself?

Back