Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Great schedule and thank you do you have one for non auto plants please

Hey bro! Have you tried using Voodoo+Tarantula+Piranha all together? I see AN bragging that they do better job together.

No ive not bro I'm really happy with what Voodoo can do on its own to be honest so I've not really looked into it.

Should i be super worried about ec? I don't have gold to buy a meter and in future I wanna buy a good one, but, should I stress myself?

Stick to the schedule and you will be fine bro I've not measured EC in a couple of years lol.

Great schedule and thank you do you have one for non auto plants please

Just shorten the veg and extend the bloom bro.

Looking forward to the eco feeding schedule although it´s just silly to skimp out!

TaNg, the AN hobbyist bundle should be a good start right? Voodoo juice, big bud, b52 and overdrive. You use a lot of those ingredients! http://www.advancednutrients.com/products/hobbyist-bundle/
Oh and carboload of course!

Oh, and a few questions, your tap water ec is 0,4 and you said maximum feed is 1,8, is that 0,4+1,8? My tap ec is 0,22, should i increase the feed a bit more? 0,18 or whatever it may be?
And do not skimp on cal mag either. I have fed cal mag since day 20.

This is day thirty my auto extremes are both 22 inches tall,. That is 55.8 centimeters. I will be doing a flush with lots of water. I will then start on the bloom feeding regime. I will have pictures tonight. This is all by following TANGS feeding regiment with a few tweaks because of my container size. i cannot thank Tang enough. I feel like I owe him a zip or two of my finest bud. I wish we could do that. And yes I am kissing butt. I just did a bong load of TD kif mixed with texada timewarp/northernlights weed. I thought this was my grow thread lol

TaNg, if the plant extends beyond the 70 days in your AN schedule do you just keep feeding them 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X until it´s time to start flushing them or?

Yes bro. Some plants you can gauge early on in bloom how long the bloom will take so I usually expand the Big bud if it going to be longer but if you have a plant you decide needs and extra week to mature the Overdrive if find to extend.

Hey taNg, great thread. My question is about pots. Seems like everyone is using some sort of net/root/air pot which i have, but my tent cannot contain more than 3 of those in their capacity. Ill be using 2 litre pop bottles modified with clay pebble bottoms and coco on top with holes in the bottom for drainage to fill the tent. Have you experimented with something like this on this schedule??

Yes bro. Some plants you can gauge early on in bloom how long the bloom will take so I usually expand the Big bud if it going to be longer but if you have a plant you decide needs and extra week to mature the Overdrive if find to extend.
Another thing mate, for the grow a+b and bloom a+b are the measurements in ml for both or separately? For example, day 10-15 there says 1ml on the chart for sensi grow, is that A 0,5ml + B 0,5ml or 1 mill each? :)

Hey taNg, great thread. My question is about pots. Seems like everyone is using some sort of net/root/air pot which i have, but my tent cannot contain more than 3 of those in their capacity. Ill be using 2 litre pop bottles modified with clay pebble bottoms and coco on top with holes in the bottom for drainage to fill the tent. Have you experimented with something like this on this schedule??

ive only grow with Airpot but you will be fine bro.

Another thing mate, for the grow a+b and bloom a+b are the measurements in ml for both or separately? For example, day 10-15 there says 1ml on the chart for sensi grow, is that A 0,5ml + B 0,5ml or 1 mill each? :)

That's 1ml of each bro.

tang thanks for sharing your schedule. it has done wonders to my grow skills. I just realised I'm running your schedule in FF OF. its dialled in ans their happy so I'll just keep doing it. thanks again man!

Back