Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Just stick with the PH perfect bro I do believe 5.8 is right about where you want to be 6.2 I do believe but not for sure you will get some nutrient lock out. I am still on the learning curve bro too

Strange why does mine mix to 5.8 in water? Its not the coco stuff but it is in the black bottles.

The 'base PH' of my water is probably different to yours bro it's 7.4 out of the tap also the EC is 0.4 so I doubt the PH perfect work as it needs to be realy clean water I'm just lucky it's 6.6 after mixing....if in soil 6.4-6.6 is rule of thumb.

I have tried it with my base water and my ro water. Base out of tap is 8.2 out of ro its 7.2 both after mixing come to 5.8 I can dump whatever I want into mixing pot and it still comes out 5.8

As far as I know (according to AN's marketing) - it keeps pH stable but buffers a bit differently according to your medium, once saturated.
And why this doesn't matter - they safeguarded themselves by chelating all the nutrients so that even if the pH fluctuates or does not keep to the proper level, the nutrients are still available to the plant. The end goal is the same - the plant is able to access them, but they used 2 separate techniques to ensure people are happy with the product performing as advertised.

Hope this helps :tiphat:
(and please correct me if I'm wrong!)

got some ph grow today and it mixes to 6.8 that seems way high for promix. sensi bloom mixes to 5.8 strange

If I was using full strength like the guys in the vid I've no doubt it would drop more but I use half strength.

Wow thank you Tang people like you are a godsend to forums, your grows have also got me eagerly awaiting GNs new unit. :)

Well thanks to Tang my Plants are growing like CHAMPS I have never had plants this big at such a young age

Hi. Been looking at this feeding schedule and was thinking about giving it a go. To save money what are the minimum nutrients needed? I.e. could I get just the grow and bloom and buy the others as and when I can afford them?

Back