Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Oh, forgot to ask.. I take it this the normal sensi stuff & not the ph perfect range?

cheers!

Ive not started playing about yet bro but I plan on just using A&B bloom,calmag and big bud but that may change as I play. My water is moderately hard and it's PH perfect.

Thanks man. No grow a&b, just bloom? Some kind of supersoil for veg?

Tang bro, Iv been looking at your schedule bro and trying to work one with the coco formula Iv been using, you would have to feed from day 1 with 0.8EC but I'm not sure yet what it would, most likely 1-1.5mlpL? Iv also go some Piranha and Tarantula left, and I'm thinking of dropping Overdrive in the second week and just finishing with a nice bat shit tea? What do you think?
When the my root and myco nutes have run out I'm thinking of trying GWS and Roots Accelerator. Some of Shogun stuff looks pretty good too.

Excellent TaNG!
Clear, concise, and to the point! I tried making sense of a 'soil mix' a few minutes ago...bwaaahaaaa...sumbuddy was stoned!

Im interested...I will try not to drain my plants. On my next grow. :Cool bud:

Tang bro, Iv been looking at your schedule bro and trying to work one with the coco formula Iv been using, you would have to feed from day 1 with 0.8EC but I'm not sure yet what it would, most likely 1-1.5mlpL? Iv also go some Piranha and Tarantula left, and I'm thinking of dropping Overdrive in the second week and just finishing with a nice bat shit tea? What do you think?
When the my root and myco nutes have run out I'm thinking of trying GWS and Roots Accelerator. Some of Shogun stuff looks pretty good too.

Sounds like a plan to me bro.

Hey Tang, good job on this. Im thinking of throwing a couple of photo period into the middle of my poly tunnel (I want to get that athurentic blueberry green, and Uk cheese). I know this is a bit unfair to ask, but how would adjust the feeding plan for the much longer veg grow. Keep increasing stregth inline with the first 4 weeks, or level off?
I all ready know you'll prob' say use your own jugment :Gary:

Peace

Back