Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Got my bottles off the shelf and they had all the additives in small bottles,and got a discount. I calculated it would do me about 3 or 4 grows most aren't used very much so would last longer.

Voodoo would need replacing after 3or4 grows I forgot to say for a 75x 75 space 2 or 3 10L pots. I don't know if anywhere else does the 250ml bottles of the range of additives? Or if it was a promotion?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply bro I realy should check this thread more often. Yes the hobby list is a good place to start but the Eco schedule I have planned will just use Sensi Bloom,Calmag and Big Bud but that may change.

1.8 is total including the 0.4 Background.
Hey Tang, so are you still thinking this is a good place to start > Sensi Bloom,Calmag and Big Bud ?

Is this still your schedule bro? Are you planning any changes to it, £320 is the cheapest I can find all the parts for-wouldn't want to buy unnecessarily if you are going to change it. Seriously considering this now.

Keep your eye on this thread bro https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tangs-strains-trains-and-autoflowers.42890/ The White Train is going to get just Bloom feed from day 10 and very few addatives,if it goes well I will write up a budget/eco scheduled.

Bud Factor X is of course up to you to use but I personally would not grow without it, it doesn't affect yield but it massively improves strength and flavour.

Keep your eye on this thread bro https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tangs-strains-trains-and-autoflowers.42890/ The White Train is going to get just Bloom feed from day 10 and very few addatives,if it goes well I will write up a budget/eco scheduled.

Bud Factor X is of course up to you to use but I personally would not grow without it, it doesn't affect yield but it massively improves strength and flavour.

Thanks for that I will. Will be interesting to see the results. Thanks for all you do bro.

I buy all my equipment (including nutes) on wholesale prices, it is really costly to run this kind of hobby on retail prices :S

And I have some 1l bottles that will be thrown away ...
Edit: Full bottles, unopened

Back