Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

@TaNg, don't you do a final flush!? Just a mid flush then in thr last few days just feed with tap water !? It's not necessarily a final flush to get a nice flavour in the final product, just the final 10 days just with tap water ?!
I always think that the final flush then feeding the plant just with water was the correct thing to do if i want a better flavour, and clean flowers !

wait for your reply, greeting from Brazil !

The only 'flush' I do now is the final 2 weeks when I simply stop adding feed to the water,nthere is no need to pass huge volumes of water through the medium unless you have a problem to rectify.

Tang I used it from day 45 to day 50 untill flush. The only reason I stopped is when you grow 25 to 30 plants at a time she is EXPENSIVE 120.00 a liter in Canada I could not pyhsicaly keep up with the cost lol. I switched over to GREEN PLANET nutrients I tried thete take it and grow kit for 49.00 canadian 500 mill jugs a/b veg and bloom and all the supplements. They source there material from Germany north america and Isreal. I have done two runs with wicked sucess huge ass plant and not once did I ph take care MATE

I've decide to give Guanokalong taste improver a go so I will let you know how I get on.

I've read the whole thread. Wealth of info. Hats off to you tang. Something I have not seen discussed is why this is so effective. It is my understanding that the common school of thought is you want to give your plants a good drink that wait for your rootmass to expand during a dry period before giving them a good soak. This goes against that. I've brainstormed some possible reasons why it may be more effective wondering others thoughts.

1.) Autos simply dont respond to watering the same as photoperiod
2.) This works better with photoperiod also there is just a hivemind behind the traditional watering method.
3.) Has something to do with the relatively small pot size to yields

I'm sure there is other possible reasons would love some thoughts on this.

I think the type of pot is the answer bro have a look at Airpots.

HI Tang

How important is Cal mag? What do you use it for? Iv stopped using it and not really noticed any difference? thanks bro

Just for 5 days before I start flush and that's only because I have some,not sure I would buy it again.

Nice one bro. Have you got the link to the grow you done that was real in depth of how your grew the plant? Can't remember which one it was

"The only 'flush' I do now is the final 2 weeks when I simply stop adding feed to the water,nthere is no need to pass huge volumes of water through the medium unless you have a problem to rectify."

really? so if you dont really deem it necessary, when switching from grow to bloom nutes you dont flush if there isnt a problem?

Hi @TaNg , thank you for your efforts! Looking forward to trying this out. I was just wondering if you ever got a chance to make an Iguana Juice schedule? I saw you mention it way back in the thread. :toke:

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.
My tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised https://www.autoflower.org/f16/magnetised-water-25441.html all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days 1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

@TaNg
Awesome stuff thanks for the reassurance and peace of mind

Hello everyone. I've found this forum after watching this great video on YT. I've read whole thread and TaNg a have one simple question... In what temperature do you keep this AutoUltimate?

@TaNg did read all the pages but couldn't find something i was wondering about the schedule. Question, do you always use cal-mag in your feeding schedule or depends on the tap water / state of the plant? Do you use Plant Magic cal-mag specifically because of 8% Nitrogen? Is it okay with one that have less to none nitrogen?

Also, did u see any improvements using guanakolong taste enhancer? how do you apply it to your feeding schedule?

Great post and guide.

@TaNg HELLO was wondering if you still used plant magics calmag have to buy some on friday but its not easy finding one low in N

Back