Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

Tang why are you not going with sensi cal mag by advanced nutrients. I was reading about it on AN website. They say it is for people that are not using A AN feed regime if you are using a AN feed regime you do not need it they say but i figure they are talking greenhouse or HPS not LED. I cannot find plant magic cal mag in Canada. I might have to try sensi cal mag any thoughts

It is all under control I figured it out Thanks

The ratios of calcium and magnesium are higher in Plant Magic Magnacal.

Tang you are the reason I went with the Autoxtreme! I saw the video they have and to achieve that kind of yeild is amazing, I am doing 6 DWC AutoX's under 2kwatts HID so I am hoping to get half of the 300 u got and I will be pleased. I have about 6 or 7 grows with DWC and soil all Photoperiod though never auto's. I have been waiting on the genetics to be strong enough from the indica and sativas to increase potency and yeild. When I came across your grow journal of the autox I was sold. Thanks for all your help and is this the nute schedule you used for your autox grow?

They now have a connisure ab grow solution. and all in one cal mag extra from AN. I might have to go with botnicare calmag. Iam having a rough time getting cal mag solution I have to order it in so i do not have it all figured out lol

Hey, I'm a newbie looking to get started up. Im researching as much as I can, trying to have the best possible outcome on my first grow. Haven't started yet, still need to buy nutrients. Im in New York and im looking around on the internet and im not too sure on what exactly I need. Think you could push me in the right direction?

Hey, I'm a newbie looking to get started up. Im researching as much as I can, trying to have the best possible outcome on my first grow. Haven't started yet, still need to buy nutrients. Im in New York and im looking around on the internet and im not too sure on what exactly I need. Think you could push me in the right direction?

Hey ChalkSticks, not sure if you mean what or where to buy... Can't help with the where (I'm in the UK) but if it's what your after... have you checked out the 1st post of this thread?

TaNg is pretty much the man when it comes to growing and he's laid it all out for us :))

Hope this helps, good luck

Hey ChalkSticks, not sure if you mean what or where to buy... Can't help with the where (I'm in the UK) but if it's what your after... have you checked out the 1st post of this thread?

TaNg is pretty much the man when it comes to growing and he's laid it all out for us :))

Hope this helps, good luck

Well, I dont know much, but I was watching some videos, and the guy had these products (they come in a kit) http://www.amazon.com/General-Hydro...93378&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=general+organicws
Guess I wanna know if that would work if im growing 1-3 plants. Thanks a lot, very very interested in becoming a grower like you guys, but we all have to start somewhere right? lol

Tang. Would you have roughly equivalent EC readings for those feeds? (rough)

Tang. Would you have roughly equivalent EC readings for those feeds? (rough)

These will vary though quite a lot depending on the water you use, tap, filtered, well, and rain etc :)

Back