Old Reviews TaNgs NEW improved Feeding Schedule.

And what about first 10 days. Do you water 1L daily or every 12 hours? Or mayby less of water?

And what about first 10 days. Do you water 1L daily or every 12 hours? Or mayby less of water?

Way less than 1L per day bro there not given that much until there fully grown and then it varies from plant to plant,I find it difficult to advise amounts.

great thread and will help other growers enormously nice job tang

I was thinking about 50-100ml/12h for 1L AirPot.

you will be suprised how quickly you pick it up bro. Keep your eye on the surface of the soil when that's dry pick the pot you,if it's light add more water if not leave for a day and test the weight of the pot then.

great thread and will help other growers enormously nice job tang

Cheers bro glad to help.

it appears as though jungle juice a/b from AN is NOT a suitable replacement for this feed schedule. i tried feeding my babies (i actually gave em less just to be on the safe side) and there are some slightly burnt tips. just an afi for anyone else whos wondering.

Tang thanks for the feeding schedule I will give it a go with my new grow. Just had 2 AKR's and 2 THC Bombs pop the surface this morning "pher Wiggle".

Do you think this schedule will be fine with Pro-mix BX professional? Cause I notice in the opening thread you said
"This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another".

Thanks for any advice, :peace:

Tang thanks for the feeding schedule I will give it a go with my new grow. Just had 2 AKR's and 2 THC Bombs pop the surface this morning "pher Wiggle".

Do you think this schedule will be fine with Pro-mix BX professional? Cause I notice in the opening thread you said
"This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another".

Thanks for any advice, :peace:

You need a soil with very little nutrients In it that will keep a stable PH.

You need a soil with very little nutrients In it that will keep a stable PH.

Thanks for the quick reply Tang. Just looked at the soil again I should be fine. The only thing different I bought from you was I got the Connoisseur Part A and B which really shouldn't matter huh?

Thanks again Tang :peace:

Back