Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

There you go Mr Tang, no reason to back out now. Get you some Bud Candy or molasses to go along with that Piranha, brew you a tea that will multiply those bennies, if you want it will save you some money while using less Piranha. But, the Piranha alone will do the trick. :thumbs:

There you go Mr Tang, no reason to back out now. Get you some Bud Candy or molasses to go along with that Piranha, brew you a tea that will multiply those bennies, if you want it will save you some money while using less Piranha. But, the Piranha alone will do the trick. :thumbs:

Excellent tip cheers bro I have Carboload so I will get a brew on with that.

Latest news on the Dutch Cheese and Masterkush is they have all just been topped to promote a bushier format.

yzumeder.jpg

Got my eyes peeled, let me know when you roll out the bucket!!!

Got my eyes peeled, let me know when you roll out the bucket!!!

Clay pebbles are soaking in PH 5.5 and the tails have just started to poke through the seed casing so its a go go go for tomorrow morning,I think GN are writing a bit of info about these upgrades for the 'live test' thread so may not start the thread just yet.

what, I thought they say don't trim/top the autos as they aren't able to recover because they grow so fast...that's goes against everything I've ever read now I'm totaly confused.....but 'budluck' to ya brotha! wish I had one of those lights!

Last edited by a moderator:
what I thought they say don't trim/top the autos...that's goes against everything I've ever read ..... 'budluck' to ya brotha!

these are DP photo strains, but there have been lots of people topping TD's and AX's, so right it does go against the common knowledge, but it depends on the plant

these are DP photo strains, but there have been lots of people topping TD's and AX's, so right it does go against the common knowledge, but it depends on the plant

Its Kush Ts 300g StarRyder that springs to mind when I think of autos being topped,that was a proper Bobby Dazzler.....where is Kush?

He is working over the summer, so he is a bit outta reach!!!

I had to cut one leaf off my plant because it didn't look good hope I didn't hurt it....

Back