Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

I'm late to the party but all caught up & subbed in bro :smokebuds: :High 5:

:High 5: Hey ,glad you changed your mind dude ...& Honored I made the you think "if that **** can do it?" :crying::crying::hug:youll be wondering what all fuss was about in 5 mins :Coolio:.:pop:

Saved a seat up front for ya bro.

Nice one bro :) is this the seat you saved me? ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375212947.288818.jpg

images
& & tea
:X's Evil Laugh x:

Day 15.

All 4 have taken the topping in there stride and have not slowed growth down one bit growth has sped up if anything but that's down to bigger solar panels and that there now on nutrients.
Not much smell off the Master Kush yet but both Dutch Cheese have a strong sweet cannablis smell with a very distinct cheesiness.
I will see how they look in 10 days and poss flip the lights then.

Kush 1.
dy4yqana.jpg
na2ype6a.jpg

Kush 2.
7uga6a9u.jpg
huqequqa.jpg

Cheese 1.
dymuja9e.jpg
a8ugasev.jpg

Cheese 2.
e9e2eqyb.jpg
7yzazupu.jpg

Kush at the front and Cheese at the back.
umy6uhum.jpg
atapegum.jpg

I think the ganja Gods are trying to tell me something...after a successful day of keeping the DWC res temps below 21c I came home from a game of golf an hour ago to find my pump wasn't working and was red hot on the bottom???? Can't send it back as I brought all my gear 18 months ago when I first saw Seymour's grows and there is now way I'm spunking £50 on another as I was only going to do 1 DWC grow.....sorry to mess u about guys but its just not meant to be.

You don't need DWC TaNg ^_^

Those girls look perfect!!
:High 5: High Five - I'm gonna try a rep slap on you!! :)

:no: that sucks bro, but the kush n' cheese is looking great.

Amazing TaNg. :clap: I love watching you grow my brother. :smokebuds:

Back