Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Looking proper as always bro :smokebuds:witness :peace:

Thank you bro,were gonna ave to set up another battle thread soon that last one was way fun.

Sorry to hear about the naughty pooch but even the dog knows high grade:Holy Moly:

Trouble is bro I don't know which one it was, I've even waved a bit of leaf in front of them but nish.

hello mr tang! :hug:i thought i would catch up........with this interesting photo grow. the result's from past grow's, your's and other's show that air pot's
work as good as dwc, and i agree. :2cents: dwc is to complicated and relies on to much equipment that can fail, require's constant ph check's , for the small amount of growth that you gain. your photogenic girl's are smiling at the world!:D: i am a submariner.

Thank you bro I've missed your randomness lol.

:High 5:........setting in the back of the class with my note book

You behave back there.

hey tang I don't know if your a 'leaf' chopper or only a 'top' chopper......and by no means would I begin to tell you how to grow, however....if it was me I see about 8 big ass leafs (per plant) that I would cut, but only for more yield, bigger and fatter buds...if you not a leaf cutter why don't you do it to one plant and report on your findings (for me and the world) who knows you could be the one to end the 'controversy'
how about it bud'e....you already cut them once and it didn't hurt them so you might as well 'give it a try' ....are you a LST man?

My dogs already done that for me on the Kush lol. Just for the record I have and will defoliate bigger fans in flower if its high leaf to bud ratio and I think it will benefit the plant,that's autos and photos,BUT I won't do it veg especially as early as this so it will be interesting for me to see how the Masterkush get on after gun dog attack lol

I always start the trimming early so they get used to it.and I cut them almost every week as they will explode in growth! ...also it increases root growth ...every time you cut a leaf new root hairs grow in the root ball to 'replace' for new growth...also when you start them early (2-3rd week) many, many, many, more buds sites will develop before they go into 'flower' stage... that's the only reason to trim ..to get more buds sites that will grow BIG during the flower stage...
* can we make a vote! are you willing to take one for the gang and show the (afn) and the rest of the world (your the only man they'll believe) you never know you could be the one!
I vote yes hey you have 3 plants left...remember this one... 'the turtle never get's anywhere until he sticks his neck out"

Last edited by a moderator:
I always start the trimming early so they get used to it.and I cut them almost every week as they will explode in growth! ...also it increases root growth ...every time you cut a leaf new root hairs grow in the root ball to 'replace' for new growth...also when you start them early (2-3rd week) many, many, many, more buds sites will develop before they go into 'flower' stage... that's the only reason to trim ..to get more buds sites that will grow BIG during the flower stage...
* can we make a vote! are you willing to take one for the gang and show the (afn) and the rest of the world (your the only man they'll believe) you never know you could be the one!
I vote yes hey you have 3 plants left...remember this one... 'the turtle never get's anywhere until he sticks his neck out"

I don't do requests.

kinda figured that!... but I thought I'd ask...where's the chicken icon? I need a couple (just kiddin) lol good luck on your grow...

TaNg's Thang.....

Sorry to hear one of your dogs is leaf eater, my siamese cat mia absolutelty loves my plants. ive got a catnip plant for her, but if given the choice, she will ignore the nip and eat my damn plants lol she is no longer allowed near my garden lol

Any desire to attempt some super cropping? That's my new favorite thing ever...right at the flip to 12/12 and then up until it's not practicable due to bud growth/node spacing. Seriously blows the side branches up, running DP Strawberry Cough clones and they're glistening in resin with very basic nutrients in coco. I pinch between nodes as hard as I can, then rock the tops back and forth until they're laying over and floppy. They heal/stand back up within 12 hours, it's literally miraculous. On a plant with 4 tops, it'd be a surefire way to pack on the weight.

so you think

got any professional proof of that WITH sources

you are parotting what others "claim" but never prove and YOU yourself said , and i qoute "ive never grown any other way"

so PLEASE tell me how you know what you are saying to be true ?

imo you CANT

peace :Cool:

I don't think a new bud site starts just because you cut off a big leaf.

Back