Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

I always start the trimming early so they get used to it.and I cut them almost every week as they will explode in growth! ...also it increases root growth ...every time you cut a leaf new root hairs grow in the root ball to 'replace' for new growth...also when you start them early (2-3rd week) many, many, many, more buds sites will develop before they go into 'flower' stage... that's the only reason to trim ..to get more buds sites that will grow BIG during the flower stage...
* can we make a vote! are you willing to take one for the gang and show the (afn) and the rest of the world (your the only man they'll believe) you never know you could be the one!
I vote yes hey you have 3 plants left...remember this one... 'the turtle never get's anywhere until he sticks his neck out"

Hey bud head you should do the trick and dont cut one of your plant!:X's Evil Laugh x:

Anyhow TaNg keep up the good work(forgot to mention I watch the show) :)

Day 20.

Sooo guess which plants are growing fastest????? yep the 2 Masterkush that were nibbled on by my dog lol The cheese are going well too though and the smell off just the leaves is amazingly cheesy. Still on a light feed now with added calmag as I've seen a little def and there now under a 200w MS006. Close to flipping the Lights now.

Kush 1.
nyhy2ysa.jpg
hasy4e3a.jpg

Kush 2.
hunuzusa.jpg
7agusu6y.jpg

Cheese 1.
yqy7a8ur.jpg
ajapyhud.jpg

Cheese 2.
yqypebu9.jpg
avenuhu2.jpg

dy5u3e5e.jpg
genybege.jpg
aze8esy7.jpg

Your Kush makes me drool, TaNg! :Holy Moly:

You got some lovely looking plants bro with some fat ass indi leafs.

looking great tang, when you say you are close to flipping the lights to 12/12 why now bro? do photo's explode in size when you flip the lights? (photo noob here) :peace:

looking great tang, when you say you are close to flipping the lights to 12/12 why now bro? do photo's explode in size when you flip the lights? (photo noob here) :peace:

Yeah bro photos will stretch when the lights are flipped my Outlaw pretty much doubled in size. Most people veg photos for 4 or 5 weeks and I'm gonna flip these a little early to keep them small so I can grow all 4.

Looks like all of the usual suspects have checkeinto this thread, Nice vibe on this one!!!! Plants are looking great TaNg

Back