Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Yep... What Astro said.. I'm taking notes here bro.. Also studying your BV thread.. Getting my photo grow itch on here... :Cool:

hey TaNg how often do you feed them, and how high is your EC without additives so only your base nutes.

Yep... What Astro said.. I'm taking notes here bro.. Also studying your BV thread.. Getting my photo grow itch on here... :Cool:

It's difficult to ignore the photo strains bro there's that bloody many lol.

hey TaNg how often do you feed them, and how high is your EC without additives so only your base nutes.

I feed daily bro here is my schedule https://www.autoflower.org/f26/tangs-feeding-schedule-21301.html

The background EC of my water before adding base nutrients is 0.4 then after adding 8ml of both Sensi Bloom A&B to a 5L vessel it's EC 1.2 then after additives it's 1.8.

Hey brother.. When do photos show sex my man.. Just a rough guesstimate.. Like do you wait until they've popped pistils before flipping or do they normally show soon after?? :smokebuds:

Photos wont show sex until they get the 12/12 lighting.

Damn bro they are looking good. They look all set to be nice yielders. Il like to say I have my money on Dutch Cheese 2. I always think flatter looking plants explode when they go into stretch. Going to be a nice haul brother! :five:

My :2cents: to Kush, I believe some strains show sex when they are sexual mature before the flip, and some strain will show sex after you flip, there a week 1-2 transition period before they will start to flower, again strain dependent, like Indica, Sativa flower times etc. :thumbs: :smokebuds:

Cheers Namvet.. :High 5: That's what I thought..
Now when their flipped do you continue with grow nutes for a week or so then change to bloom nutes... Or just change to bloom nutes straight away after flipping??

:group:

Cheers Namvet.. :High 5: That's what I thought..
Now when their flipped do you continue with grow nutes for a week or so then change to bloom nutes... Or just change to bloom nutes straight away after flipping??

:group:

Bloom soon as I flip the lights bro.

Cheers mate.. I was under the impression that to facilitate the stretch it was prudent to give grow nutes for a week or so after the flip... But your results cant be argued with my friendly neighbourhood dank fiend.. & it's not like there's no N in the bloom nutes either so.. That's what I'll do when the time comes.. (Hit em' up with the bloom ratio straight away)..

Thanks TaNg..

Last edited:
Back