Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Crank up the power TaNg....Lookin spot on as always!!

Nothin wrong with crankin it up!!! Looking great Tang!!!

Day 35/5 in flower.

All 4 are getting to a nice size and are filling the room nicely,the smell is getting stronger by the day too. Pistils are forming at the many bud site so we should be in full bloom by the next update.
I'm keeping this room for growing photoperiod now and if I use the 6L pots I should be able to veg up in my other room while growing autos,I always end up growin 1 or 2 big plants in the auto room so there's always floor space.

Kush 1.
6edegyvu.jpg
ejyhygab.jpg

Kush 2.
aqa9ehuj.jpg
yjyrury5.jpg

Cheese 1.
guqe8yva.jpg
dy2etaqe.jpg

Cheese 2.
adybaquv.jpg
azedejep.jpg

naqe9amy.jpg
5a9a7anu.jpg

fiesty flamboyant female's fighting for fame!:ladies: fortune and finish!:smokeit:good stuff mr tang!:smokebuds:

Wowsers!! TaNg.. Nice looking plants for 6L airpots.. Kiliin' it as usual mate.. Raaaah!! I can't f**king wait to get started again.. :bow:

Did you do.. Or are you gonna do any water/fan leaf removal this photo run brother??

Looking peng as ever mate :peace:

Cheers mucker.

fiesty flamboyant female's fighting for fame!:ladies: fortune and finish!:smokeit:good stuff mr tang!:smokebuds:

Fanks lol.

Wowsers!! TaNg.. Nice looking plants for 6L airpots.. Kiliin' it as usual mate.. Raaaah!! I can't f**king wait to get started again.. :bow:

Did you do.. Or are you gonna do any water/fan leaf removal this photo run brother??

I've been having a little nip hither and thither mate yes lol do you know what strains your running next?

I just love looking at those plants of yours. Got some Nirvana Swiss Cheese beans that I'd like to grow. Just worried the stink will be too much for an indoor grow. How's the smell on the Cheese?

This grow is so organized; even your shoes and hand weights are put in their place.

Back