Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Nice and healthy looking Tang can't wait to see these bud up :High 5:

Lovely as always bro :smokebuds:

I've been having a little nip hither and thither mate yes lol do you know what strains your running next?

Yeah bro.. Dutch Passion Mazar photoperiod variety... :smokeit: Hop digity :stylez rasta smoke: :Cushty:

& possibly a freebie.. OG Kush.. Or something.

Last edited:
I just love looking at those plants of yours. Got some Nirvana Swiss Cheese beans that I'd like to grow. Just worried the stink will be too much for an indoor grow. How's the smell on the Cheese?

This grow is so organized; even your shoes and hand weights are put in their place.

The smell is getting stronger by the day bro you should be ok with a carbon filter,the tidiness is all down to OCD it's the same reason my plants get fed at 10am every day lol.

Nice and healthy looking Tang can't wait to see these bud up :High 5:

Almost there now bud there's pistils everywhere.

Lovely as always bro :smokebuds:

Cheers bro I think your lovely too lol.

Yeah bro.. Dutch Passion Mazar photoperiod variety... :smokeit: Hop digity :stylez rasta smoke: :Cushty:

& possibly a freebie.. OG Kush.. Or something.

Nice choice,I'm thinking Jorge's Diamonds and Night Queen for my next run.

Sweet my friend.. I've a 3 pack of the Mazar & don't wanna tear open another DP pack.. I reckon I'll get 4 nice plants in my area so.. That's the why the freebie is going in... Plus I need to start getting thru some if them... It's just getting silly now.
:High 5:

Sweet my friend.. I've a 3 pack of the Mazar & don't wanna tear open another DP pack.. I reckon I'll get 4 nice plants in my area so.. That's the why the freebie is going in... Plus I need to start getting thru some if them... It's just getting silly now.
:High 5:

Nothing wrong with silly Kush, pair that with some Tang OCD and you might have a great combo!!! Plants looking lusty Tang, How is your BAM treating you? With the cure mine is getting very strong, but still uplifting if I don't go overboard. Very nice High!!! Can't wait to see some bud action on these ladies!!!!

Nothing wrong with silly Kush, pair that with some Tang OCD and you might have a great combo!!! Plants looking lusty Tang, How is your BAM treating you? With the cure mine is getting very strong, but still uplifting if I don't go overboard. Very nice High!!! Can't wait to see some bud action on these ladies!!!!

I agree bro the BAM just gets stronger with the cure,I tell you one thing it's delicious when mixed with Cheese Candy.

They are looking fire Tang. I'm taking on some photos next run, time to return and have a go.

Day 40/10 of flower.

Really happy with the size of these girls,30 days veg was just right I think. Almost in full flower now so I will start adding BigBud the next feed,I'm using the same strength feed as I would with autos at this stage so about half what AN suggest.

Kush 1.
tydyrygy.jpg
ysaga5eg.jpg

Kush 2.
jutyzabu.jpg
susu4use.jpg

Cheese 1.
ajumadam.jpg
egu6ygyb.jpg

Cheese 2.
3u6azydu.jpg
ryqahy2e.jpg

ze2uhu9a.jpg
dy9u2e8a.jpg

To give u an idea how much they stretch here they are at day 30 when I flipped to 12/12
y4erarap.jpg

Last edited:
wowsa they have doubled in mass in ten day's:drool:it seems that all the auto grower's want a photo grow as well now.:dance2: me included:D: i will start my photo's this week. my first indoor grow in 2011 was three maine blueberry. and i did not have enough light they streched to six ft tall,:Holy Moly:and had to be topped twice. had about 3zips of wispy bud. tasty and potent. i didnt know about how long to veg them, so i vegged fot two month's, to long, two month's of flowering as well, to long. :smokebuds:how long will you flower them? following closely mr tang!:D:

Back