Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

You don't need DWC TaNg ^_^

Those girls look perfect!!
:High 5: High Five - I'm gonna try a rep slap on you!! :)

Thank Blue but don't slap to hard else 'the inflatable suit' will come out lol

:no: that sucks bro, but the kush n' cheese is looking great.

One of those thing bro and better its gone now rather than late in the grow.

Amazing TaNg. :clap: I love watching you grow my brother. :smokebuds:

Thanks Noods I love that you watch my grows lol.

That sucks TaNg, no worries, a DWC grow in your cab, might just have burst your tent, and that just wouldn't be polish!!!

Its Kush Ts 300g StarRyder that springs to mind when I think of autos being topped,that was a proper Bobby Dazzler.....where is Kush?

Thanks mate... I'm never far away from AFN.. Just lurking for now though.. I was gonna send PMs to all my 'close' buds on here & say that but.. Shit.. There's quite a few lol.. Nice to know you guys got still my back :bow: :smokebuds:

Your pH perfect nutes should also help control your pH in your DWC buckets even with silicon.. I'd run with it.. For veg anyway.

I'm still looking in on ALL my buddy's grows..I want you's all to know that (Dub, Vira, Insert, etc.. & yours obviously) I'm just not active on here at to mo.

I'm still sitting pretty in terms of jar content so that's cool.. I'll be back again sometime (with DP genetics of course)

I had to turn Tony down on the AWW there a while back. Not funny.

:karma Cloud:

I think the ganja Gods are trying to tell me something...after a successful day of keeping the DWC res temps below 21c I came home from a game of golf an hour ago to find my pump wasn't working and was red hot on the bottom???? Can't send it back as I brought all my gear 18 months ago when I first saw Seymour's grows and there is now way I'm spunking £50 on another as I was only going to do 1 DWC grow.....sorry to mess u about guys but its just not meant to be.

Ahh.. I see. Yeah bro.. Forget it.. You're a Feckin airpot master.. DWC is a pain in the arse :bong:

Thanks mate... I'm never far away from AFN.. Just lurking for now though.. I was gonna send PMs to all my 'close' buds on here & say that but.. Shit.. There's quite a few lol.. Nice to know you guys got still my back :bow: :smokebuds:

Your pH perfect nutes should also help control your pH in your DWC buckets even with silicon.. I'd run with it.. For veg anyway.

I'm still looking in on ALL my buddy's grows..I want you's all to know that (Dub, Vira, Insert, etc.. & yours obviously) I'm just not active on here at to mo.

I'm still sitting pretty in terms of jar content so that's cool.. I'll be back again sometime (with DP genetics of course)

I had to turn Tony down on the AWW there a while back. Not funny.

:karma Cloud:

Glad your still knocking about bro I miss your plants though.

Ahh.. I see. Yeah bro.. Forget it.. You're a Feckin airpot master.. DWC is a pain in the arse :bong:

There's been more plant drama since then,funk knows how but I left my g room door open and one of my beloved dogs decided to have a munch on both the Masterkush lol not even touched the cheese,the Kush must have smelt nicer lol. Luckily there photos so the should recover.

Looking proper as always bro :smokebuds:witness :peace:

Sorry to hear about the naughty pooch but even the dog knows high grade:Holy Moly:

hello mr tang! :hug:i thought i would catch up........with this interesting photo grow. the result's from past grow's, your's and other's show that air pot's
work as good as dwc, and i agree. :2cents: dwc is to complicated and relies on to much equipment that can fail, require's constant ph check's , for the small amount of growth that you gain. your photogenic girl's are smiling at the world!:D: i am a submariner.

:High 5:........setting in the back of the class with my note book

hey tang I don't know if your a 'leaf' chopper or only a 'top' chopper......and by no means would I begin to tell you how to grow, however....if it was me I see about 8 big ass leafs (per plant) that I would cut, but only for more yield, bigger and fatter buds...if you not a leaf cutter why don't you do it to one plant and report on your findings (for me and the world) who knows you could be the one to end the 'controversy'
how about it bud'e....you already cut them once and it didn't hurt them so you might as well 'give it a try' ....are you a LST man?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back