Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Typical TaNg goodness... :clap: Looking exceptionally fine my brother! :thumbs:
:pop: :bong:

off to a great start Tang!!! wow!!!29 degrees, must be really hot there!!!

off to a great start Tang!!! wow!!!29 degrees, must be really hot there!!!

We are having the warmest summer in years bro its lovely although while I write this I'm in the middle of a thunder storm lol....the buckets are back out now bro you will be glad to hear (and you Jackal lol) I'm going to start 3AWW in Airpots and 1 in DWC that way I still have back up and we can see a growth comparison,got a few bottles to freeze and a 30L min air pump for a 20L res. Seeds went into soak today so diary will be up and running soon.

Tang on some Widows. :smokebuds:

The warmest was 29c with no cooling the same temp as the room.....if I wasn't so happy with my results with dirt,Airpots and PH perfect I would defo go hydro,soil is so easy to bro.

Better to be an expert soil grower than a sceptical hydro grower. And with airpots, Grow Northern LED and good quality seeds you can (and always do) turn in exceptional harvests of frosty bud.

Better to be an expert soil grower than a sceptical hydro grower. And with airpots, Grow Northern LED and good quality seeds you can (and always do) turn in exceptional harvests of frosty bud.

It's more blind fear than scepticism dude lol but after seeing what Vira can do with DWC and GN I've just gotta try.

We are having the warmest summer in years bro its lovely although while I write this I'm in the middle of a thunder storm lol....the buckets are back out now bro you will be glad to hear (and you Jackal lol) I'm going to start 3AWW in Airpots and 1 in DWC that way I still have back up and we can see a growth comparison,got a few bottles to freeze and a 30L min air pump for a 20L res. Seeds went into soak today so diary will be up and running soon.

:dance::dance: Roll on TaNg in DWC and AWW :stylez rasta smoke::stylez rasta smoke: Snap to the thunder storm bro had it all day with hot sun smashing through every now and then weird as fook, Thunder has been crazy and rumbbled for a while each time our road has a bit of flooding today:help::help::help:

Even if the temps get high, 25-26 with air and root stim you'll be ok esp in the first part of the grow, when it becomes a jungle in the bucket is when you have to worry about the slime, get some hydro bennies to offset that(root stim is ok, but the bactéria will compete for niches with the fungus), and you should be able to handle some heat. Iwould say to go for some silicone, but that just plays havoc with pH and for a first run, I would not recommend it just for the hassle. Can't wait ot watch this one unfold, wish I could be with you guys on the AWW grow, but I'm on the bench for this one!!!!

Even if the temps get high, 25-26 with air and root stim you'll be ok esp in the first part of the grow, when it becomes a jungle in the bucket is when you have to worry about the slime, get some hydro bennies to offset that(root stim is ok, but the bactéria will compete for niches with the fungus), and you should be able to handle some heat. Iwould say to go for some silicone, but that just plays havoc with pH and for a first run, I would not recommend it just for the hassle. Can't wait ot watch this one unfold, wish I could be with you guys on the AWW grow, but I'm on the bench for this one!!!!

Just ordered some Piranha.

Back