Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

Day 10.

Started a light feed of Sensi grow,voodoo juice,Sensi zym and Carboload yesterday so we should see some rapid growth now,all 4 are veging under 120w.

I've had my DWC buckets out yesterday to see what the res temps would be like and to see if I could maintain reasonable temp and what a fu##ing ball ache that was lol and I've not even thought about PH and EC yet.....I've decided hydro is not for me at all and the buckets are back in the shed.

Kush 1.
y6agu5et.jpg
dyja7e9u.jpg

Kush 2.
jebaba4y.jpg
4uqesaty.jpg

Cheese 1.
y6e8ebet.jpg
pehuzabu.jpg

Cheese 2.
heze3uqa.jpg
3a8ahezy.jpg

za4e4aqa.jpg
ejygy8an.jpg

They look spot on bro? What size pots are they? They look as if they are growing as fast as autos they look the same size as my lot, lol. Gota love the kush and cheese, two of my favourite types of weed.

They look spot on bro? What size pots are they? They look as if they are growing as fast as autos they look the same size as my lot, lol. Gota love the kush and cheese, two of my favourite types of weed.

There in 6L bro.

Looking good my friend :smokebuds:

Hop digityLooking lush Mr tang. I'm real interested in how that master kush turns out for you!.
I'll be subbed for this one for sure :)

Looking good Tang.. What was the water temp? That sucks I wanted to see what you could do with DWC and those LEDs.

Looking good Tang.. What was the water temp? That sucks I wanted to see what you could do with DWC and those LEDs.

The warmest was 29c with no cooling the same temp as the room.....if I wasn't so happy with my results with dirt,Airpots and PH perfect I would defo go hydro,soil is so easy to bro.

Back