Dutch Passion TaNg's Masterkush & Dutch Cheese Grow.

I'm coming along for the ride.....Good luck trying to work your way through the DP catalogue fella..

Good luck, if they're anything like your autos they'll be beasts stylez rasta smoke

:thread:Subbed:pop:Good luck man!Leaving a karma clou

I'm subbing up to this one, your an amazing grower. Your making me want some of those GN panels. I'm interested in the DP The Ultimate, to me it looks like the TD of their photo lineup.

:pop:

I'm subbing up to this one, your an amazing grower. Your making me want some of those GN panels. I'm interested in the DP The Ultimate, to me it looks like the TD of their photo lineup.

:pop:

Cheers bro means a lot coming from you your monster Onyx you grew in DWC a year or so ago is still a bench mark grow on here. The ultimate does look like a chunky Miss on the site lol this Blue AutoMazar they have coming out soon is the one though bro killer yields and stone, I've just got my hands on there upcoming Auto White Widow and you just know that's gonna be fire too.

Day 5.

ubajuzu7.jpg

Nice TaNg, looking forward to seeing the difference in size from the flip, I must have 30 odd photos sitting there doing nothing

Nice TaNg, looking forward to seeing the difference in size from the flip, I must have 30 odd photos sitting there doing nothing

The 2 photos strains I've grown did totally different things after the lights were flipped the indi dom Blue Velvet hardly stretched at all and the sati dom Outlaw pretty much doubled in size she stretched so much....I wanna keep these pretty small so I can grow all 4 so I'm gonna flip the lights in 3 weeks.

Looking pretty big for day 5
What make are the pot saucers? Squeezing 7 pots i my cabinet I've had to put a bin liner down as I couldn't find any that was so snug fitting as yours

They were from Homebase bro and the plants may look bigger than usual because the lights are on 24/0.

Back