How was Spannabis bro? Somewhere I would love to go to next year. How much are the tickets?

I got treated to a ticket bro so not sure of cost,don't think they were much. The expo itself was pretty amazing very very busy and a really friendly almost festival like vibe. Defiantly an assault on all the scenes lol.

Autos,vaporisers and CBD strains seemed to be the big news and very little LED which surprised me but I suppose it's still early days.

i know its self indulgent but one the highlights for me were seeing pictures of my plants,there was a article in 'el cultivator' magazine which had my Auto Ultimate and TD in and there was a big pile of posters on the DP stand 1 of which had my Orange Hill Special on,it's a huge thrill thinking people now have a picture of one of my plants on there wall.

Another of the Highlights was getting to meet Henk,Tony and the DP guys and have a little smoke with them,great bunch of blokes.

i only wish I hadn't lost my camera as I took lots of pictures to put up here,I will defo be going next year bro so see you there lol.

Green with Envy Tang!!! Congrats!!! Your Auto DP are looking fantastic!!!! thats the next one on the list!!!!

Just had some Durban Poison great Sativa with long lasting effects. Wish you the best on your grow.

Really interested in this auto, great work Mr tang.
cant wait for the harvest pix,
that sati bud structure
:jaw:

Last edited:
Green with Envy Tang!!!

Damn...Me Too.....:no:...I'm going to have to get my ass into gear for next year.

Envy..envy..envy.......

Autos,vaporisers and CBD strains seemed to be the big news and very little LED which surprised me but I suppose it's still early days.

Yeah...Surprises me too..with all the major LED companies making kit changes this year I would have expected LED's to be fairly prominent.

i know its self indulgent but one the highlights for me were seeing pictures of my plants,there was a article in 'el cultivator' magazine which had my Auto Ultimate and TD in and there was a big pile of posters on the DP stand 1 of which had my Orange Hill Special on,it's a huge thrill thinking people now have a picture of one of my plants on there wall.

Ha ah Brilliant...:d5:..I can imagine your Pride..and Well Deserved TaNg...:kusht::kusht::kusht:...the Work you have put into those Girls is Incredible and has to really Promote DP..they are Dream Girls.

Stoked for you..and when you go next time..get a neck strap for the camera..so you can't leave it on a taxi seat if you get Stoned..."astros Wink wink.."...

As per usual dam nice looking plant.

Its the fact I never see a yellowing leaf that amazes me. Awesome.

I hope I can get to half of this standard before I check out(no planning for a long time BTW, and I'm not ill....I hope...lol)

Respect TaNg, truly appreciate that you share your knowledge here with us.

Atb

Here's a sneaky peek....I will do a full update tomorrow.

Q3gqIIu.jpg
8BEcpwn.jpg

:jaw: Yellow leaves on one of Tang's girls?! Never thought I'd see the day!

Just playing bro ;) Looking forward to a nice update :Sharing One:

every bud-site on the bigger girl has had a yellow halo for a few weeks now,I was concerned at first but it's got no worse,I've seen it happen on a few plants the day after flush but it only lasts that day.

- - - Updated - - -

every bud-site on the bigger girl has had a yellow halo for a few weeks now,I was concerned at first but it's got no worse,I've seen it happen on a few plants the day after flush but it only lasts that day.

:slap::ladies: pullin up a chair glad i caught this now!!

amazing job as always from you TANG!!

Back