Tang will you do a smoke report when you have harvested the Auto Durban Posion ? looking nice and fat in your tent dude.

ahh the little dip in the neck is the crescent! that's really nice is that from a poem or a song ?

steely

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dELKUivJo4w

man that is fast bud growth! Amazing to see

There not slowing down either bro.

Tang will you do a smoke report when you have harvested the Auto Durban Posion ? looking nice and fat in your tent dude.

for sure bro,soon as they have a little cure.

Day 60.

I've been scratching my head a bit for the last week trying to slow down calmag def on both plants, I added some to the feed,I raised the lights and I cut the hours from 20/4 to 18/6 with no affect....it wasn't until last night when I woke up for a sneaky vape I noticed the timer wasn't working so my lights have been on 24/0 for about 2 weeks....a new heavy duty timer has been ordered.

The bigger of the plants is maturing a little faster and should be ready in two weeks,the other will need and extra week. The smell is very sweet now with bubblegum coming to mind. They are both drinking about 2L a day with all the nutrients at half strength they also have a light each now.

0sFEI8j.jpg
qzW72TV.jpg
md9cRLX.jpg
XLaszNN.jpg
Jnh3OO4.jpg
O0bFN1K.jpg
SwrBRtN.jpg
IOLhDvv.jpg
5y31SPj.jpg

GcwZRHD.jpg
xSH7iPG.jpg
Cr3GAFo.jpg
Z7gqIo7.jpg
g265287.jpg
ydg2kb9.jpg
Ni3CaaS.jpg
sKtENHr.jpg
YxYfEn4.jpg
LrFB9CM.jpg

Damn bro ,thats a couple more 300g plus girls again !:drool:

:grat: Just gorgeous as always my brother.. All these new sati dom autos are going to put a hurtin on the wallet :coffee2: Much love my brother
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Back